Boh's Sprites

Bohemund

Well... this is my first attempt at trying to do game art. All I have is MS Paint at the moment, so this splice took me some time to do. If you wouldn't mind, share your opinions. I'd like to know if I should bother trying to make more or not. Tips are also welcome.

bohemund1.png

Edited by Bohemund

1. That is not art.

2. It looks fine.

I must disagree, unless there is a strict definition of art. This may not be hand-drawn, or a masterful image produced in Photoshop, but after having to reshade the neck and recolor everything, I consider it so. An admin can change it to "Boh's Sprites", I assume, if it is preferred.

Otherwise, thanks for all the positive feedback so far.

It looks great to me too! Now, could you tell me how to get my hands on "MS Paint"? I would like to try.

I don't know if you were serious, but MS Paint is Microsoft Paint, it comes standard with all Windows operating systems.

Otherwise, thanks for all the positive feedback so far.

I don't know if you were serious, but MS Paint is Microsoft Paint, it comes standard with all Windows operating systems.

Whoops! Didn't see that one coming! I have a Mac. Sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

I recently edited my original sprite by applying FE8's outline, as well as changing the shade of a few colors.

bohemund1-1.png

Clearly, the real purpose of this post wasn't just to keep the thread from being considered dead and slipping into the back pages of the sub-forum. It was to show the edit. I promise.

Edited by Bohemund

so at first the portrait reminded me of Vandesdelca Musto Fende from Tales of the Abyss, but upon further inspection of the color choice it may certainly be a different individual I heard about XD; pretty nice overall, the slight changes done make the clothing appear more realistic and the image overall seems more "crisp" or "sharp", if that makes sense, quite nice

• 3 months later...
Seems the posting of my art was shorter lived than even I originally planned... Oh wells! Hope you guys enjoyed'em.

I sure has hell did. :lol: