Naruto

Florete

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kAKASHI is made of win.

But on the subject of the chapter,

Crap looks like something is wrong with sasuke........this wont end well.

Fixed.

Also, Sasuke will probably go find itachi's dead body and take his syes, gaining the Eternal Sharingan like Madara has.

Although, the new team does look pretty freakin sweet

Fixed.

Also, Sasuke will probably go find itachi's dead body and take his syes, gaining the Eternal Sharingan like Madara has.

Although, the new team does look pretty freakin sweet

I don't know. He might but it seemed like they made a point of him not getting Itachi's eyes.

Just read the chapter.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I think Naruto learned and perfected his Sage technique waaaaaaaaaay too quickly, even for a main character. :/

And I'm kind of excited that Pain is launching his attack on Konoha now, simply cause I'll be able to see Sakura and all the other characters that haven't gotten any spotlight for the past 100+ chapters. Wonder if Suna is going to jump in and help? It would be nice to see the Sand siblings again, and I doubt they'd just let Konoha be attacked after everything they've been through.

I agree with Song here. I mean, I know we abandoned realism at the point where Kakashi was trapped in a water ball and still able to breathe somehow, but this is getting ridiculous.

I'm sick of Naruto and Sauske. I want the series to have something epic happen. Like how in Bleach right now the whole world is in chaos and everyone's fighting someone.

Naruo seems to focus on one certain thing. Rather than branching out amoung many different things.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

I like the show, haven't read the manga, but the show isn't bad, I mean the real parts not the fillers. I started watching shipuden until they see you know who **I'd use spoiler tags, but I'm on fast reply.

I like the show, haven't read the manga, but the show isn't bad, I mean the real parts not the fillers. I started watching shipuden until they see you know who **I'd use spoiler tags, but I'm on fast reply.

You can use spoiler tags on fast reply, just do [ spoiler] and [ /spoiler] without the space. =D

But you don't really have to worry about spoilers here, because we don't bother using spoiler tags anymore after we had pages and pages of hidden text. XD

• 2 weeks later...
He's blue? Abadei abadai?

if you watch the most recent episode of naruto you will see his face is very light blue if you want to be specific and asuma also dies in that episode

if you watch the most recent episode of naruto you will see his face is very light blue if you want to be specific and asuma also dies in that episode

I haven't watched the anime since Shippuden started. The voice for Kisame killed it for me. It was so lame. I was expecting this awesome raspy voice, but he sounds like a pretty boy trying to be tough.