Naruto

Florete

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be right. Though I thought

they countered the whole "dawww he justs wants peace ^___________^" thing by illustrating his goal as short periods of peace between utter devastation. I'd assume the Naruto world is more than capable of doing that itself, lol. Talk about shooting low.

really? they just do away with hinata like that? that was like what? 5 pannels max?

*shows up*

*"I LOVES YOU!*

*tries to fight*

*fails*

*dies*

.........fuck you kishimoto.

I had a feeling you wouldn't take it well.

really? they just do away with hinata like that? that was like what? 5 pannels max?

*shows up*

*"I LOVES YOU!*

*tries to fight*

*fails*

*dies*

Hey, at least she got some Goddamn development. Orochimaru had a bridge dropped on him completely out of the blue for no reason whatsoever.

I think I called it, didn't I?

Though, who knows if Hinata is really dead. Sure she took the blow head first, but stranger things have happened.

Plus, I don't think anyone with a soul is cruel enough to kill Hinata. It's pretty messed up.

With Kakashi, Hinata, and Shizune gone, Naruto is running out of cool characters. Even if Shizune was only cool do to the fact that she was Hot.

I rue the day that the writers become so brain-dead that they decide to kill off Shikamaru and Lee.

Though, who knows if Hinata is really dead. Sure she took the blow head first, but stranger things have happened.

Plus, I don't think anyone with a soul is cruel enough to kill Hinata. It's pretty messed up.

With Kakashi, Hinata, and Shizune gone, Naruto is running out of cool characters. Even if Shizune was only cool do to the fact that she was Hot.

I rue the day that the writers become so brain-dead that they decide to kill off Shikamaru and Lee.

They know better than to do that...right?

*shows up*

*"I LOVES YOU!*

*tries to fight*

*fails*

*dies*

no I doubt she's actually dead, she's probably just near death or at least I hope

no I doubt she's actually dead, she's probably just near death or at least I hope

........you guys do know that pein STABBED her right? Y' know, the whole

"This is just like me! Watching mah parents die infront of meh!" then he stabbs hintata. The next page shows the kanji for a sound of stabbing someone. then you see pein holding a bloody sword, and naruto is like "HOLYWTOMFGRAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGG!" and goes 6 tails. And hinata was frail to begin with so i doubt she can survive that.

........you guys do know that pein STABBED her right? Y' know, the whole

"This is just like me! Watching mah parents die infront of meh!" then he stabbs hintata. The next page shows the kanji for a sound of stabbing someone. then you see pein holding a bloody sword, and naruto is like "HOLYWTOMFGRAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGG!" and goes 6 tails. And hinata was frail to begin with so i doubt she can survive that.

yes I do realise that she got stabbed obviously and I saw the explosion, just because something looks big doesn't mean it actually was really big