Naruto

Florete

Well they killed off Jiraiya, Kakashi and Hinata didn't they? It's like they have a dart board with random faces of characters.

To be honest, I knew Jiraiya and Kakashi's time was soon.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

I mean, I wouldn't bet on it. But I think he's dead.

Personally, I'd rather have him be dead, and Hinatat alive, rather than Vice Versa.

Of course, I'd sacrifice Garra and Yamato for both of them in a heartbeat.

Interesting...how do you explain Kakashi's chakra not being present in the village?

Time loop of course.

Perhaps he's hiding it to prevent himself from being found by the enemy.

Perhaps he's a robot.

*Insert generic vague, undeveloped, unlikely senario of your choice.*

Hinata is very possibly still alive.

In fact, I think she is. Logically, Pain should have killed her, but this manga has a serious lack of logic. You never saw her getting stabbed either.

Edited by Shanan

Hinata is very possibly still alive.

In fact, I think she is. Logically, Pain should have killed her, but this manga has a serious lack of logic. You never saw her getting stabbed either.

I'm thinking the same thing. But chances are 50-50, seeing as they're killin off all sorts of popular characters.

I don't know. There are two pretty strong signs that he's dead.

If it's so strong, then you could probably make a couple bucks off it.

Interesting...how do you explain Kakashi's chakra not being present in the village?

Oh, it's probably something such that it's too small to detect. Similar to when a heartbeat is too shallow to be detected, or some such.

In any event, even Kishimoto would not give him such an unceremonious and badly put together death. He's undoubtedly still kicking, and the fact that his body has been shown multiple times, and that he has been saved repeatedly, intimates he is still kicking.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Tsunade isnt dead faiya :/

She's dying. "OH SHIT HER POWER CRYSTAL IS GONE!! SHE WON'T LAST LONG YO!" - random ANBU guy. You KNOW someone's gonna die when they have random people announcing that they don't look good.

She's dying. "OH SHIT HER POWER CRYSTAL IS GONE!! SHE WON'T LAST LONG YO!" - random ANBU guy. You KNOW someone's gonna die when they have random people announcing that they don't look good.

Except he obviously has no clue what the crystal is for. Its just a reservoir of chakra so she can power her insanely powerful healing ninjutsu, such as her Genesis Rebirth.

Anyway, can't wait for the next few chapters. Team Gai should either be arriving on the scene or meeting up with the teams Shikamaru formed. Pein pissed off the wrong person and I've been swayed in the direction that Itachi's gift was meant for the subduing of the Kyuubi rather than an aid against Sasuke.

I can't help but shake the feeling that Tsunade will probably die by the end of all this.

well they killed off 2 of the sannin already so.................

I can't help but shake the feeling that Tsunade will probably die by the end of all this.

This

well they killed off 2 of the sannin already so.................

And that's probably the best reasoning behind it all...

Since I'm tired of waiting for this to be dubbed, where do you guys watch this subbed?

link pleaze

Since I'm tired of waiting for this to be dubbed, where do you guys watch this subbed?

link pleaze

We're reading it, not watching. Onemanga.com is a nice place. As for watching, ask Kiba or Branded.

She probably will. The manga has suggested it pretty strongly, giving a large amount of foreshadowing for it.

It's likely going to happen.