Naruto

Florete

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The author should just go ahead and kill off everyone.

BTW, am I the only one half expecting Sakura to die soon? I keep thinking she's going to Die like Obito or something...(just a feelin')

BTW, am I the only one half expecting Sakura to die soon? I keep thinking she's going to Die like Obito or something...(just a feelin')

I think she'll suppress the Kyuubi.

Don't be so surprised that Naruto is taking a moment to prove that anyone can die.

Though frankly, Hinata is 'too young' to die.

Another fun fact that no one stopped to consider - Everyone who knew the seal to calm Naruto down is dead.

Obito is probably still alive, anyway.

Yamato is still alive, as far as we know, and I don't think there were any others in the village who could activate the necklace.

In any case, there is still the possibility that Sasuke could arrive and suppress the Kyuubi with the Sharingan. Then there is also the possibility that Naruto could do it himself, from the inside.

Not possible, after what Pain's done. Kyuubi's probably asleep and then Naruto came and burst open his cage and saod "LET'S FUCK EM UP!!!!!!"

Since I'm tired of waiting for this to be dubbed, where do you guys watch this subbed?

link pleaze

dont watch it. read it. the anime gets terrible,delayed at least once a month, and it's a good 2/3 years behind the manga because they're already showing fillers for the SECOND time. the action animation gets brutally watered down, and it turns into this:

-talk

-stare at each other with crappy music in the background(the music changes in shippuden)

-someone does a move

-the person explains every fucking thing about said move for 5 mins

-repeat

like faiya said, read it at onemanga.com.

Sakura will probably be the one to make naruto supress the kyuubi. She'll pull a "BAWWW I WUV YOU" and Naruto will be all like " D: D: D: D: SAKURA CHAN"

like faiya said, read it at onemanga.com.

Sakura will probably be the one to make naruto supress the kyuubi. She'll pull a "BAWWW I WUV YOU" and Naruto will be all like " D: D: D: D: SAKURA CHAN"

As much as I like Sakura, I have to say THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF SO FUCKIN MUCH. Right after Hinata? Fuck that shit homie.

Well Itachi shoved a crow down Naruto's throat, remember? Maybe that'll get Naruto to get out of Hax mode.

If Sakura does something stupid like that, and everyone just ignores Hinata's death, I'll be fucking pissed.

It didn't work the first time when Naruto went 4 tails when they fought Kabuto and Orochimaru on the bridge. Naruto sent her flying.

Well Itachi shoved a crow down Naruto's throat, remember? Maybe that'll get Naruto to get out of Hax mode.

If Sakura does something stupid like that, and everyone just ignores Hinata's death, I'll be fucking pissed.

Thats what I've been thinking lately. Itachi is old enough to remember the Kyuubi's attack on the village and I'm certain he picked up the tidbit about the Mangekyou Sharingan's effect, and supposedly the normal Sharingan, on the Kyuubi during his time with Madara. On top of this he was relentless about keeping his village safe. So an auto-suppression thing from Itachi doesn't sound too far fetched.

In any event, even Kishimoto would not give him such an unceremonious and badly put together death. He's undoubtedly still kicking, and the fact that his body has been shown multiple times, and that he has been saved repeatedly, intimates he is still kicking.

I thought the same thing. For me, it depends on if Hinata's dead. If she went out like a bitch, then I could imagine Kakashi being fucked up instantly too.

Naruto is a really interesting anime, people always think it's stupid for some reason, well, in Cartoon Network...in some commercials they make it look a little goofy, but in some, not all of them.

I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!! HINATA LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I can see naruto failing

if thats what you call bleeding on the ground.

using that logic:

GRIMMJOW LIVES!!!!!!!!!11111

if thats what you call bleeding on the ground.

using that logic:

GRIMMJOW LIVES!!!!!!!!!11111

............................she did kinda talk

shirely I understand but the others are from the tales series which started out as video games not animes