Naruto

Florete

White Zetsu does seem like he has a lot of energy while the Black Zetsu seems to be smarter and calculitive. I also noticed with this chapter that the Venus Fly Trap shell has been split and followed each section of Zetsu. It looked like when they split it was left fully in the ground. I'm just happy to see Zetsu fight. Anyone else wonder where Kisame is?? Again I don;t think Danzo is Tobi with his stolen Sharingan eye and all. Also the fact he only had one that we saw was too strange if it was Madara he would have two as that is how we always see him. The guy with the Byakugan said he got his eye from a battle with a Hyuga so I think his was given to him more out of respect cause he may have beaten that Hyuga and before he died gave him his eye to replace the one he may have destroyed or noticed was lost.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it did look like Fox Naruto. I wonder what Tobi wants to say to Naruto?? I can't wait to see Zetsu pop up again and surprise everyone. Oh right. FIGHT!!!!! Sasuke vs Raikage=AWSOME!!!

But we also get to see Zetsu fight finally

SPOILER

he did not fight he was choked by the raikage before he could do anything or am i a chapter behind

btw did you guys see im reduced to a mere pupet

Edited by Sasori

XD Zetsus an ass

and through all this kisame lives

Anyone saw the anime? Bad ass episode the fights are gettin gooooood

ohh i did, they are getting awesome indeed.

I can't seem to follow battles in manga sometimes. its just so confusing at times.

XD Zetsus an ass

and through all this kisame lives

Anyone saw the anime? Bad ass episode the fights are gettin gooooood

ohh i did, they are getting awesome indeed.

I can't seem to follow battles in manga sometimes. its just so confusing at times.

Yeah that's the only bad part about mangas, it's sometimes hard to understand.

This was an awesome chapter.

Everyone went crazy. Zetsu's probably screwed, Sasuke is overpowered as usual, Tobi being Madara Uchiha is a well known fact now and Naruto is shocked as usual. I wonder if Tobi will offer Naruto to join Akatsuki... doubtful but still.

I can't wait until the next chapter.

Update:

Sasuke attempts to fight the Raikage head on, but his two back ups Shii and that other guy Darui prevents him from doing so, and in the process they seems to be evaluating their intel. While Karin and Suigetsu ponder how they obtained such intel, a hidden samurai calls for backup. Shii emits a blinding flash while Raikage punches sasuke into the ground seemingly, but it was only genjutsu. As the Raikage moves forward, Juugo blocks Darui's blade and he moves to stop Raikage, but he fails. Raikage's arm breaks the head cleaver in two, forcing Hawk to retreat. Darui asks Shii to continue searching for other members of Sasuke's squad, leaving Karin alone to defend herself and hide her chakra. Back in the conference,Gaara says some wise words and rebukes the Tsuchikage, while Danzo is kept there unable to allow his Root ninja to get Sasuke's sharingan. One of the Tsuchikage's guards, Kurotsuchi, offers that she wants to see the man who took out Deidara. Tsuchikage tells them to do what they want, but to stay out of Raikage's way. Back to the fight, Jugo tranforms into level two claiming he'll kill the Raikage while Suigetsu ponders if he'll remember them (him and Sasuke.)

Team Hawk always finds ways to constantly disappoint. Suigetsu isn't doing Zabuza's sword any kind of justice. Karin being more useless than fodder nin and Juugo thinking he can actually do something. Last time I checked, Juugo is now a kid going up against one of Kumogakure's best Jonin...

Can Kishimoto kill off Team Hawk already. They're nothing but useless, hell the recently introduced Jonins have more characters and use than they do. Yes I'm disappointed with this chapter, though Darui did look cool using two different elemental jutsu simultaneously.

This is interesting, Naruto and sasuke fated rivals XD i guess you could see it coming.

Anyone saw the anime chapter? I saw Deidara's teeth come out when he was hit by sasuke in the face LOL

This is interesting, Naruto and sasuke fated rivals XD i guess you could see it coming.

Anyone saw the anime chapter? I saw Deidara's teeth come out when he was hit by sasuke in the face LOL

Yup... and to think some people lost hope for Naruto vs Sasuke... XD I wonder what happened to Kisame... O.o

Yup... and to think some people lost hope for Naruto vs Sasuke... XD I wonder what happened to Kisame... O.o

He probably has nothing to do. He did caught his tailed beast already. He's just chilling probably

Nice Chapter. Is it just me or does Sasuke have. Susano cause of his barrier type thing.

I loved how Amatarasu was used and Raikage is using everything now isn't he.

Edited by Knight of Zero

Nice Chapter. Is it just me or does Sasuke have. Susano cause of his barrier type thing.

I loved how Amatarasu was used and Raikage is using everything now isn't he.

That barrier looked odd, though i don't think it was susano. i think it might have been snakes or his partial transformation.

it was an interesting chapter.

@Sasori That makes more sense. XD

I thought this chapter was pretty good, aside from the fact that Kishimoto fucked up all proper use of the Amaterasu and gave Sasuke another ridiculously stupid power-up.

Seriously, Kishimoto is overpowering Sasuke WAY too much. I mean it's bad enough that he has Amaterasu but to be able to control it...? Come on.

Nice chapter though. I wonder if Sasuke vs Naruto will take another arc. Will Sasuke actually kill him? If so then... well I'm not sure what that means. XD Can't wait until the next chapter.