Naruto

Florete

I don't think he will kill naruto, i think they'll fight and then they will break the cycle of fighthing. i can't imagine of one of them dieing(well i forgot how to spell that).

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he will kill naruto, i think they'll fight and then they will break the cycle of fighthing. i can't imagine of one of them dieing(well i forgot how to spell that).

XD My bad. Of course he won't kill Naruto, I meant "him" as in the Raikage. It's spelled dying by the way. Hmmmm... I wonder what does Tobi keep doing to escape everybody. O.o I wonder if there'll be another arc after Tobi is killed (if he ever actually dies).

NOOOOO!!!! I read a bit of the spoilers by accident T.T

XD My bad. Of course he won't kill Naruto, I meant "him" as in the Raikage. It's spelled dying by the way.

well since you said something about naruto vs sasuke earlier ithought you meant him as in naruto.

I thought it was spelled like that but then it started to sound wrong and i convinced my self it was wrong XD

I thought this chapter was pretty good, aside from the fact that Kishimoto fucked up all proper use of the Amaterasu and gave Sasuke another ridiculously stupid power-up.

It seems to me that more and more Gaara is proving himself among the other kages and he's the best canidate to be the overseer rather than Danzo.

Watch madara Warp in and grab Sasuke and all of them and get the hell out lol

Awesome new chapter,

Sasuke probably won't kill any Kages in the end though. I agree with Evalcin though, Tobi will get him out for sure or he'll just run away after failing to kill anyone with Susano. Sasuke is pretty much Itachi without eye problems and being able to control Amaterasu... That makes him way stronger when I think about it.

Nice Chapter. Is it just me or does Sasuke have. Susano cause of his barrier type thing.

I loved how Amatarasu was used and Raikage is using everything now isn't he.

That barrier looked odd, though i don't think it was susano. i think it might have been snakes or his partial transformation.

it was an interesting chapter.

He might still have the snakes, as that was an actual jutsu, but Itachi removed the curse seal. Sasuke no longer has any transformations.

Tell me when Shippuuden episodes start on Toonami.

It wont they stopped toonami :(

However, Disney X D is picking it up. They are supposed to start next month or so.

Edited by Suichimo

I hate naruto, thinking he's so cool and better than everyone. i can't wait until sasuke comes and kicks his ass.

Fixed for you.

I still don't get all the Sasuke hate...

Sasuke is a cocky little bitch.

I hate naruto, thinking he's so cool and better than everyone. i can't wait until sasuke comes and kicks his ass.

Fixed for you.

I still don't get all the Sasuke hate...

Because he's a douche that Kishimoto gives powers out the ass for no reason than because he likes him. He's irritatingly obtuse and outright thick, and apparently Kishi wants the audience to find him cool, which only makes him that much more annoying.

He has teh Sharingan and doesn't look weird like Obito. That instantly makes him cool, just like anyone with an eye condition.

star shaped eyes meh Itachi's was way better. Besides he makes the Manga/anime boring with naruto or anyone else mentioning him in almost every single chapter

Edited by Titan Raven

Sasuke is hated because he is way too emo and is too adicted too revenge sasuke must understand that there is a limit to being unreaseble.

Living with the greatest pedophile ever to appear in a anime for tree years does wonders for you reputation too.