Naruto

Florete

Nice Chapter. Is it just me or does Sasuke have. Susano cause of his barrier type thing.

I loved how Amatarasu was used and Raikage is using everything now isn't he.

That barrier looked odd, though i don't think it was susano. i think it might have been snakes or his partial transformation.

it was an interesting chapter.

He might still have the snakes, as that was an actual jutsu, but Itachi removed the curse seal. Sasuke no longer has any transformations.

Tell me when Shippuuden episodes start on Toonami.

It wont they stopped toonami :(

However, Disney X D is picking it up. They are supposed to start next month or so.

If DISNEY is picking it up, then it will be AWFUL. Seriously, they'll probably cut out, like, 60% of the show to make it "kid friendly".

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If DISNEY is picking it up, then it will be AWFUL. Seriously, they'll probably cut out, like, 60% of the show to make it "kid friendly".

Yeah, I'm very wary of it just for that reason. I'm gonna watch a couple of episodes just to see how badly they messed with it. If its really bad I'll just stick to the manga like I have been.

Sasuke is hated because he is way too emo and is too adicted too revenge sasuke must understand that there is a limit to being unreaseble.

Living with the greatest pedophile ever to appear in a anime for tree years does wonders for you reputation too.

Who the hell's the pedo?

Sasuke will become teh Hokage and kill Naruto. Mark my words.

Nice Chapter. Is it just me or does Sasuke have. Susano cause of his barrier type thing.

I loved how Amatarasu was used and Raikage is using everything now isn't he.

That barrier looked odd, though i don't think it was susano. i think it might have been snakes or his partial transformation.

it was an interesting chapter.

He might still have the snakes, as that was an actual jutsu, but Itachi removed the curse seal. Sasuke no longer has any transformations.

Tell me when Shippuuden episodes start on Toonami.

It wont they stopped toonami :(

However, Disney X D is picking it up. They are supposed to start next month or so.

I remember when Disney had Pulp Fiction, and There Will be Blood, and Reservoir Dogs. God how kid-friendly those were.

Who the hell's the pedo?

...Orochimaru.

Living with the greatest pedophile ever to appear in a anime for tree years does wonders for you reputation too.

Lmao. This post is epic win. I never really thought about it until now. Orochimaru does seem like a pedo, doesn't he?

Also, if Disney picks up Shippuuden, it will be interesting to see how Sai's lines turn out. XD

Update:

Sasuke uses Susano to destroy the building as a distraction and goes with Karin to find that Danzo has already escaped. He tries to leave but the Mizukage stops him with her Yoton (Lava Element) and prepares to fight him while Ao searches for Danzo.

Anyone else notice all these random styles being created like

Darui's Ranton(Storm Element) and Sasuke's new Enton(Blaze Element, Which is exactly like Flire element only Black fire?)

:facepalm:

Edited by Evalcin

Update:

Sasuke uses Susano to destroy the building as a distraction and goes with Karin to find that Danzo has already escaped. He tries to leave but the Mizukage stops him with her Yoton (Lava Element) and prepares to fight him while Ao searches for Danzo.

Anyone else notice all these random styles being created like

Darui's Ranton(Storm Element) and Sasuke's new Enton(Blaze Element, Which is exactly like Flire element only Black fire?)

:facepalm:

There are plenty of different families in the ninja world and its obvious you'd want the strongest people with you, suchs as those with a Kekkei Genkai. Darui's Ranton jutsus are most likely a product of Kekkei Genkai, like Haku's Ice jutsus, and are probably Lightning/Water or Lightning/Wind. As for Sasuke's Enton, I'll need to look at it again but I thought it was just a fire jutsu.

am i the only person in the world who thinks sasuke should have died along time ago...

No, he should've died a few times now. If only Haku wasn't such a softy.

At least when Naruto escapes death he has penalties applied to it, Kyuubi shortening his life and such.

Looks like sasuke got even more overpowered in this chapter

I knew he would become awesome

I didn't know Kyuubi shortened Naruto's life :facepalm:

Yeah, its like Tsunade's jutsu. Cells can only split so many times before they can't split anymore and speeding up the splitting process is how the Kyuubi heals Naruto. When he gets into higher forms, specifically 4+, the cloak is hot enough that it starts destroying the cells by itself so he is in a constant state of having his cells destroyed and reformed.

His natural healing has weakened too, due to use of the Kyuubi.

Madara is quite arrogant if he declares a world war when he has only an army of 4 men.

About deidara i never really liked him i found his whinning about art annoying but he had some funny moments with tobi.