Naruto

Florete

Sasuke only beat Diedara by element other wise he would have lost if he had any other.

He only beat Itachi by sickness and he's brother lost on PURPOSE!!!

He only was able to fight the Kaze kage by he's brothers power but ill give you that one though...

Plus I meant to say when they were kids

Kabuto is one of my favorites, and I like the dead soul justu plus I want to see what powers he gets from Orochimaru.

Anko's probable only going to be used so that way Ultimate Ninja fans of her's can stop complaning about her one Ougi.

Otherwise she is a waste of screen time and is super weak. But whatever I dont care...

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kisame turnt into a real shark...

thats so cool. i wonder who will wn this figth. The 8 tails has one heck of a challenge. speially since his chackra is absorbed and used by kisame.

Haven't posted here in a while. XD

These last few chapters were awesome... I'll probably watch them when they come out in the anime (sadly it'll take a long time). I never bothered trying to predict who'd win but now that I think about it... I'm guessing it'll be even for a while then people will come and stop Kisame or force him to retreat. It sounds dumb but I don't think they'd end the hunt so quickly (I hope not XD).

Kisame turnt into a real shark...

thats so cool. i wonder who will wn this figth. The 8 tails has one heck of a challenge. speially since his chackra is absorbed and used by kisame.

Yeah but I think Kisame will win...

He has the power of a Kubi and he can asorb charkra

He probable now much faster and stronger

And cause he's a shark now and he's made so much water its over...

Sorry Killerbee

Black people never survive in anything anymore I guess ...

Haven't posted here in a while. XD

These last few chapters were awesome... I'll probably watch them when they come out in the anime (sadly it'll take a long time). I never bothered trying to predict who'd win but now that I think about it... I'm guessing it'll be even for a while then people will come and stop Kisame or force him to retreat. It sounds dumb but I don't think they'd end the hunt so quickly (I hope not XD).

I doubt that but I think he's brother might show up or the other guy will do something...

But I think this will be a battle to the death...

I believe that since it is heavily stressed that only two jinchuriki left, Killer Bee will be defeated and all the attention will be put on Naruto. Hopefully he won't be kept isolated in the village since Danzo should no longer become the Hokage.

Edited by Evalcin

I believe that since it is heavily stressed that only two jinchuriki left, Killer Bee will be defeated and all the attention will be put on Naruto. Hopefully he won't be kept isolated in the village since Danzo should no longer become the Hokage.

That would be horrible, they cant just completely let Killerbee go.

I like him more then Naruto

^ ...

Anyways, I like this chapter, but I'm still wondering how it'll turn out. The match seems even so far.

I dont know Kisame seems to over charkra powered and he can only eat more and he has water so I think he has the avantage now...

^ ...

Anyways, I like this chapter, but I'm still wondering how it'll turn out. The match seems even so far.

I dont know Kisame seems to over charkra powered and he can only eat more and he has water so I think he has the avantage now...

It's hard to say at this point, since Killerbee is not an amazingly developed character, and it's unclear whether he'll be receiving random help, but it's not unusual for the one with a sudden gain in advantage to be nearly bested shortly after; in fact, it's an oft used development.

The twist this battle had are very interesting. I wonder what will happen with hachibi now.

will he get his legs cut off or will he survive in one single piece?

Update:

Ponta, Killerbee, and Sabuchan(Ponta's tanuki) and are submerged in a enormous unerwater prison jutsu created by Kisame(who fused with Samehada, allowing his to breathe and move faster underwater). Kisame attemps to attack sabuchan but Killer Bee intervenes and manages to force them out,leaving only himself and Kisame. He then spills black ink out of his mouth, hoping to blind Kisame temporarily and escape, but Kisame's ability to sense chakra is heightened. Meanwhile a gasping Ponta tells Sabuchan they have to quickly help out Killer Bee. Suddenly, the water prison bursts open. Killer bee is lying on the ground, unable to use his chakra. Kisame then unfuses with Samehada and says to himself that he will first cut off his feet. He tightly grips his sword and then quickly brings it down but something unusual happens. Samehada moved on its own to avoid injuring Killer Bee and attacks Kisame. Kisame realizes that Samehada has grown so much attached to Killer Bee that it has chose him as it's owner and begins giving Killer Bee Kisame's chakra but Kisame kicks him out the way. Kisame then motions towards Killer Bee while grabbing Killer Bee's own sword...

That was a pretty good twist. It almost makes up for Bleach being unavailable this week.

Edited by Evalcin

Update:

Ponta, Killerbee, and Sabuchan(Ponta's tanuki) and are submerged in a enormous unerwater prison jutsu created by Kisame(who fused with Samehada, allowing his to breathe and move faster underwater). Kisame attemps to attack sabuchan but Killer Bee intervenes and manages to force them out,leaving only himself and Kisame. He then spills black ink out of his mouth, hoping to blind Kisame temporarily and escape, but Kisame's ability to sense chakra is heightened. Meanwhile a gasping Ponta tells Sabuchan they have to quickly help out Killer Bee. Suddenly, the water prison bursts open. Killer bee is lying on the ground, unable to use his chakra. Kisame then unfuses with Samehada and says to himself that he will first cut off his feet. He tightly grips his sword and then quickly brings it down but something unusual happens. Samehada moved on its own to avoid injuring Killer Bee and attacks Kisame. Kisame realizes that Samehada has grown so much attached to Killer Bee that it has chose him as it's owner and begins giving Killer Bee Kisame's chakra but Kisame kicks him out the way. Kisame then motions towards Killer Bee while grabbing Killer Bee's own sword...

That was a pretty good twist. It almost makes up for Bleach being unavailable this week.

So wait it gave him kisame charakra oh wow I didnt understand the ending that much but ... Oh wow

Yeah. Teh puppy found a new master! Anyways, I think that Kisame might die. I mean, Zetsu's the only other Akatsuki member from the beginning of Shippuuden who hasn't died yet, IIRC. Well, technically Hidan isn't dead, but... I mean, Pain, his girlfriend, Sasori, Deidara, Itachi, Kakuzu, Hidan. I don't know how much longer Kisame has.

Yeah. Teh puppy found a new master! Anyways, I think that Kisame might die. I mean, Zetsu's the only other Akatsuki member from the beginning of Shippuuden who hasn't died yet, IIRC. Well, technically Hidan isn't dead, but... I mean, Pain, his girlfriend, Sasori, Deidara, Itachi, Kakuzu, Hidan. I don't know how much longer Kisame has.

Konan is still alive. She's a wildcard right now, kind of like Kabuto.