Naruto

Florete

Madara is quite arrogant if he declares a world war when he has only an army of 4 men.

About deidara i never really liked him i found his whinning about art annoying but he had some funny moments with tobi.

And he has 7 tailed beasts

Hopefully this war will make things more interesting.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when pein attacked many people did(sort of) and since its safe to say madara is stronger then pein i think some people will indeed die.

Some people will, but they'll be minor, excepting maybe one popular individual to give the feeling that everyone's vulnerable (when they're not). People died when Pain attacked, but then he happened to use his Ctrl+Z Jutsu, so we can't really accept those at all; it's akin to accepting the thousand times Jean Grey's bit the dust as legitimate, when they were just there to build suspense, not actually have the characters die (though she did eventually die for real, if memory serves, because everyone got tired of her popping out of her grave every fifteen minutes).

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Altough i hope im wrong but every time kakashi fight with a mayor enemie i have the feeling he will die so i think he will die since most mentors die in anime or video games.

I'm highly doubting it after the Jesus act that Kishimoto just got done using. And that's forgetting that no one --including the author-- wants to see him gone on account of his popularity, and he hasn't even had enough screentime lately to justify it in the first place.

The mentor death was Jiraiya.

He plans on taking hostages and using the Bijuu to control them. So it's an army of 12.

Hmmm... 12 vs the Ninja World... If Tobi = 4 Hokages then this'll be pretty interesting. XD Declaring war against the world just sounds weird. O.o But if Luffy could do it, so could Tobi.

It seems like kisame and killerbee will fight in the next chapter.

I think bee will win this one.

I think he will lose, making the story more concentrated on naruto, "last tailed beast we must not let them get it everyone must protect it*

Altough i hope im wrong but every time kakashi fight with a mayor enemie i have the feeling he will die so i think he will die since most mentors die in anime or video games.

I'm highly doubting it after the Jesus act that Kishimoto just got done using. And that's forgetting that no one --including the author-- wants to see him gone on account of his popularity, and he hasn't even had enough screentime lately to justify it in the first place.

The mentor death was Jiraiya.

I wouldn't care if he died. Jiraiya >>> Kakashi.

Here's to hoping Ten Ten does something in this saga.

It seems like kisame and killerbee will fight in the next chapter.

I think bee will win this one.

Nah, Kishimoto wouldn't kill off Kisame quite so quickly. Killer Bee will probably die.

Nah, Kishimoto wouldn't kill off Kisame quite so quickly. Killer Bee will probably die.

I'll call a fake out. He might not let Kisame die, but to have Killer Bee lose in the midst of what just happened would be low. Even though Sasuke is the main character, I don't think the story would work if Naruto was hidden in a box underground where no one could sense his chakra. And I say that because if Killer Bee loses, they'll never let Naruto, who doesn't have near as much control over his Bijuu, in to the fight.

The warning was too convenient to pull an 'I was right' in two pages. Whereas a win, even a temporary one, says 'Naruto and Killer Bee will help end the war quickly'.

Also, sharks in most manga seem to be gods. Even Habiel would have had her day if she didn't face Ice boy.

And I say that because if Killer Bee loses, they'll never let Naruto, who doesn't have near as much control over his Bijuu, in to the fight.

But will Naruto let them do that? Considering his personality, no, he would not.

The warning was too convenient to pull an 'I was right' in two pages. Whereas a win, even a temporary one, says 'Naruto and Killer Bee will help end the war quickly'.

Saying "It would look bad if X happened right after a warning for X occured" =/= "X won't happen." The warning was there to give readers an idea of Kisame's power and to stop people assuming stuff like this:

Killerbee will easily put kisame in his grave without his demon.

He will beat him easily with amazing rapping skills.

Kisame wont even last 10 seconds

It didn't appear to work, however.

Killer Bee won't be dying any time soon. He needs to be alive if Madara wants to extract Hachibi.

But he'd die after getting it extracted from him, just like the way

Gaara

did.

Also, sharks in most manga seem to be gods. Even Habiel would have had her day if she didn't face Ice boy.

Whoever fought Hitsugaya was screwed, really.

Dammit, I wanna see what Sakura has to say to Naruto....

She said:"Kill Sasuke and I will be your woman, catface!"

No, really, up untill now, Sakura have a poor character development and it leads to a lot of misunderstanding. If Kishimoto make a mistake, we could have the right to call her "BITCH!"

It's the shame for us that that "Sakura" is among these Sakura

acdb1d4dc66c7ed5960683431d350911.jpg

Edited by Ga-rei Sulley

Whoever fought Hitsugaya was screwed, really.

You don't fuck with the little ice boy with more than a million members of his fanclub.

But she got screwed by Aizen mostly.