Zelda subforum?

I dunno. If we accept that, then where does it end? What about a Tales sub-forum? Or a Mario forum?

Brawl got a sub-forum because it was a big huge thing. By now it probably could be placed back into the Other Games section and no one would be too upset.

I say No.

I'm going to have to go with the general consensus here. There isn't enough Zelda-related discussion to warrant a new sub-forum. I don't even like the Smash sub-forum, but Smash was responsible for exposing most people to Fire Emblem in the first place.

just a thought..i think it would be kinda cool to have a Zelda subforum in the Other Game section of the forums...what you think?

I like zelda, and people on the furums like it to, but not enough for sub form in my opinion.

Why not?

There are many Zelda fans here. It will widen the forum allowing more debates and discussions.

Because not enough people would post in it most likely. But I really dont know.

A point VincentASM always makes is that another forum will not be made unless there is plenty of discussion already. A sub-forum won't be made just to encourage more discussion, otherwise you could say that for a lot of things.