FE makes me ANGRY

so I was playing through chapter 19 of fe8. Everything was fine and dandy when out of no where this druid comes at me with Luna. I laughed at its 3 hit and treated the situation with the utmost certainty that he would miss Seth. The mother f***** hits and takes more than half of his health away. I got so pissed off I reset the game.

I tell you, even though Fire Emblem is my favorite series of all time, it is also a series that sometimes make me want to punch a hole through the wall.

so I was playing through chapter 19 of fe8. Everything was fine and dandy when out of no where this druid comes at me with Luna. I laughed at its 3 hit and treated the situation with the utmost certainty that he would miss Seth. The mother f***** hits and takes more than half of his health away. I got so pissed off I reset the game.

I tell you, even though Fire Emblem is my favorite series of all time, it is also a series that sometimes make me want to punch a hole through the wall.

That happens WAY to much in Sacrd Stones..

Well it sometimes works in the opposite direction to. I was playing Radiant Dawn one time, and this swordmaster went up to Laura. He had a 93% hit rate and could attack twice. mind you one attack from this guy would kill her. And he missed. Twice. I was shocked.

If that druid KILLED Seth I would've been angry, but just hurting him (no matter how badly) is no reason to reset the game...

Agreed.

But Myrmidon's situation still is understandable.

I know exactly what you mean. I've not played FE for days because of something really bad happening

The lowest percent I got hit with was a 2%. It didn't really matter, but I still got pissed just because it hit

Worst ever for me?

Lakche VS. Brian

Lakche

Hit: 97%

Dmg: Enough to kill him in 1 shot with moonlight strike

Moonlight Strike chance: About 35%

Brian

Hit: 3%

Dmg: About 35 or so

Duel chance: About 1%

So Lakche hits him, misses on the second hero sword swing, cool I'll get him after he attacks... Brian hits... OK, some bad luck, he's dying now though... Lakche misses, second strike, misses again... It's cool the fights over, I'll heal her and kill him with someone else... no, Brian activates duel, ok, he will miss though, WRONG, he hits for a second 3% killing her.

Epitome of bad luck right there.

Worst that happened to me

Florina in the arena

99% hit

10 dmg x2

Mercenary

1% hit

7 dmg

1% critical

Im like YAY FLORINA WINS!

THE MERCENARY CRITICALED FLORINA AND SHE DIES AFTER ARENA ABUSING FOR OVER 3 HOURS! >_<!!!!!!!!

Another bad one was in radiant dawn. Miciah missed Jarod with a 99 and jarod doubled her with a 16% hit and she died.