Most Loved/Hated Class

thanibomb

Lex vs Lacky is diffiult to compare.

Lex needs a certain ax to double, and lacky starts bad but ends up better.

Training vs starting is all it is.

It leans towards lex slightly, but really you should use them both.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lex vs Lacky is diffiult to compare.

Lex needs a certain ax to double, and lacky starts bad but ends up better.

Training vs starting is all it is.

It leans towards lex slightly, but really you should use them both.

We're comparing Lex with Beo.

Oops.

Lex wins-

starts first.

Doubles with heros ax

has great def that makes up for dodge and doubling.

FREE!

WeaponTriangle still exists, and Beo has a little more SPD, and with luck can attack 5 times per turn.

Thas considering them unpromoted, of course.

Lex does not even need to attack more then twice!

Lex gets hit a few times, loses some hp then-

Ambushes, then doubles before enemy gets a hit.

No need for speed.

He never did at all. And I also think that the FE4 Social/Free Knights are overall LAME. Delmud, Beo and Noish are decent but still.

You seem to forget Ares, who's one of the top Paladins in FE history. And Oifaye is quite nice too.

But I agree, as I said earlier, Paladin representation in FE4 is sloppy, as Alec and Noish are pretty crappy.

Edited by AceNoctali

Lex does not even need to attack more then twice!

Lex gets hit a few times, loses some hp then-

Ambushes, then doubles before enemy gets a hit.

No need for speed.

You know that Lex has even less SKL growths than Beo, do you?

You seem to forget Ares, who's one of the best Paladins in FE history. And Oifaye is quite nice too.

But I agree, as I said earlier, Paladin representation in FE4 is sloppy, as Alec and Noish are pretty crappy.

Yes but I was talking 1st Gen. Aless is just my favorite character in the game after Skasha and Lex.

Ares IS the top paladin. Oifaye is nice with weakining too.

That is his one and only individual weakness and can be fixed.

The hero ax has decent hit %

Edited by The Gambit

They're practacally the same class though.

Of course not, that's they're promotion, they're way better and cavalier's sprites are bad do to the fact they're nearly identical exept for their color.

That is his one and only individual weakness and can be fixed.

The hero ax has decent hit %

But he still needs Skill.

In fact Beo beats Lex on paper, if we don't consider the Neir Blood(that even then helps more on DEF)

Ares IS the top paladin. Oifaye is nice with weakining too.

I said "one of the", and not "the", because from an objective point of view, the Paladins in FE9 are pretty uber too.

But if it only were me on a very subjective and biased point of view, I definitely would say Ares is the king of Paladins in FE history, with Astrid as second and Sirius as third.

You have to consider neir. You cannot take out holy blood without hacking or surgery.

Skill is a slight caveat. But thats really it.

Beowulf's decent stats do not really top him.

Why are you arguing for beo? He is good and I usually use him in my 2.9 playthroughs but didnt you say

favorite after skasha and lex

Lex is just better when it comes to reality in solidness damage dealing.

Ares- I actually have never plaed fe9...but do they have a holy weapon with 30 might, skill bonuses and res bonuses?

(and overall prominent stats)

Edited by The Gambit

You have to consider neir. You cannot take out holy blood without hacking or surgery.

Skill is a slight caveat. But thats really it.

Beowulf's decent stats do not really top him.

Why are you arguing for beo? He is good and I usually use him in my 2.9 playthroughs but didnt you say

Lex is just better when it comes to reality in solidness damage dealing.

Ares- I actually have never plaed fe9...but do they have a holy weapon with 30 might, skill bonuses and res bonuses?

It's just because I like Beo. A LOT. And I don't really like people bashin him, with the real problem being no Holy Blood, IMO.

And what does Ares has to do with FE9? He's from FE4.

I like Beo too! I just like Lex more! I am not "bashin" him.

comparing fe9 paladins (Which I have never seen) to ares.

I know you aren't but other people do. He's constantly added to the mix of "shitty 1st Gen Social Knights".

Ares prolly beats them out of water. He has ginormous RES, and Mistoltin activates Critical quite often.

[quote

I know you aren't but other people do. He's constantly added to the mix of "shitty 1st Gen Social Knights".

Ares prolly beats them out of water. He has ginormous RES, and Mistoltin activates Critical quite often.

He shouldn't. He is quite good with some training and effort.

Ares is just a beasty. He starts good, and stays good. That mistolteen never fails me.

Ares- I actually have never played fe9...but do they have a holy weapon with 30 might, skill bonuses and res bonuses?

Since I mentioned Astrid...

Female Paladin caps in FE9 : 60 / 25 / 20 / 26 / 27 / 40 / 27 / 26 (Male has 26 Strength and 25 Res instead). Aside from HP, superior in all aspects than FE4 Male Paladin caps.

As for weapons, there's no uber Holy Weapon in FE9, but forged weapons are nice.

Let's take Astrid's arguably best forged Weapons :

* Silver Axe (max forged) : 21 Might, 95 Hit, 9 Crit, 9 Weight

* Silver Bow (max forged) : 18 Might, 100 Hit, 9 Crit, 1 Weight.

Not quite up to the awesome Mistoltin of course, but nothing to sneer at either.

And Paladins in this game have the same Move Again function as in FE4, unlike the GBA games.

I love Pegasus Knights, Mages, Paladins and Valkyries.

I hate Wyverns. I wasn't really impressed by any wyvern not named Haar in RD or Miledy. I also loathe Trueblades and Warriors (Astra fails horribly, and aside from Nolan, I never found Warriors likable.) Oh, and I also despise Great Knights. Way too many weaknesses, and I never was particularly open to a cross between a paladin and a general. Also, cats. Their transform gauge drops faster than a ton of bricks.

Edited by Fayt Raybrandt

He shouldn't. He is quite good with some training and effort.

Ares is just a beasty. He starts good, and stays good. That mistolteen never fails me.

Yeah, like I said before, FE4 Social Knights' are mispresented, and the real Jeigan is not even a Paladin(CUAN)

Uhm guys this isn't about which is your favorite class. Its which classes IS neglects/favors.

So, FE6 has one of the most lopsided overall classes.

You get 3 Mercenaries/Heroes, one of them is awesome, the other two aren't as much. Same thing applies to Thieves, Myrmidons/Swordmasters and Armours/Generals.