Your worst ranking in Fire Emblem

luigi bros

What do you have the most trouble getting a good ranking on in FE?

I always get the lowest possible tactics rank because I arena abuse and I take forever to beat a chapter.

My experience rank is always at the bottom of the barrel. My funds may plummet depending on who I want to promote and what items I decide to use. My tactics rank is generally around three or four stars on unranked games, although I don't have too much trouble getting a good mark if I try.

Worst overall: Experience.

Probably experience and funds for me, since until recently I've found myself being very good at overabusing prepromotes and saving far too much money than what's actually needed. I'm growing out of the experience trend, though, so it's getting better.

Probably experience and funds for me, since until recently I've found myself being very good at overabusing prepromotes and saving far too much money than what's actually needed. I'm growing out of the experience trend, though, so it's getting better.

I also train many pre-promotes, without the arena though, I got Isadora to level 20 and I trained Hawkeye, Pent, Geitz and Jaffar(Just 3 levels).

Tactics obviously, lolturnabuse.

And my worst rank in FE is E rank in FE5. In fact, I never get anything higher than E in FE5... >.>

I arena abuse, but I found out it gets boring since you just win alot of gold and you waste like hours abusing.

I wonder, if anyone of you has any FE for GBA, it's even harder to abuse on the GBA do to the fact you have no save states.