Hi!

Masu

OMB MR I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to Metal Rabbit Arc, M&SU. I'm straight, and he... has personality issues. You can kill him for me if you like.

Wait, I can't kill him entirely, I have that Mercy scroll...FIREMAN!

MR's just jealous because of this guy at my school...

Roasted rabbit it is....

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completed orders in advance *gives pie to Haruhi. Makes new pie, gives to Arc* I sorta realized that I could just make one for her. So I made one for you instead to replace the one I took.

• 2 weeks later...
ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE MARTH CHIBI! I SEE IT EVERYWHERE!

what? you no liek marth chibi?

Marth chibi=uber cuteness

EDIT: i'm already kinda tired of it, so i'll probably change it soon (when i change my avatar, which i will change when i change my name, which will happen next month)

Hi. I hope that you don't make a lot of friends here? Why? That's called reverse Psyckomilogee or whatever. Psychology. Genis is awesome btw, he saved my ass in the fight against the two little dragons and the dragon who's head was inside the tubey thingy.

Hi. I hope that you don't make a lot of friends here? Why? That's called reverse Psyckomilogee or whatever. Psychology. Genis is awesome btw, he saved my ass in the fight against the two little dragons and the dragon who's head was inside the tubey thingy.

I say this all the time. Tales of Symphonia is the best game EVER!!!!!!!

I always use Llyod Shenna Raine and Zelos in my boss fights. Every once in a while I switch Zelos for Genis for some magic insanity. (PRISM STAR!!!!)

I use Presea and my 3 stupid computers are Lloyd Regal and Genis. And wow, I'm on the second disc (for like, an hour or 2) and this is pure awesomeness, the story just keeps getting better in a never-ending vortex that sends people up. Totally.

I use Presea and my 3 stupid computers are Lloyd Regal and Genis. And wow, I'm on the second disc (for like, an hour or 2) and this is pure awesomeness, the story just keeps getting better in a never-ending vortex that sends people up. Totally.

TOS owns. Nuff said. Which is sheer AWESOMENESS THAT TOS 2 FOR THE WII COMES OUT IN 27 DAYS!!!(japanese version. US gets it in september. Expect me to upload lots of videos!)

Actually, US has been delayed till November. (I'm not sure about the japanese.) But I can wait. Though Masu, when you do get the japanese version, you got to tell me whether they kept the affection system or not. That's the only thing I care about. Everything else will be amazing I'm sure. *Is worried that Llyod will be forced to mate with Collette when Shenna is SOOOOOO much better as a mate in every way.*

I knew about the sequel. But then at the end of ToS I completely forgot and thought "the story with Lloyd is over forever..." but then thanks to you I know again! Also I beat the game. For the second half of the second disc I used Lloyd mainly. Also, Presea BETTER be in the sequel. Or at least someone who uses axes. Although I can't help but need moar of Genis being completely oblivious to the fact that

she's 16 years older than him, she better be in her short person form. I don't want a tall axe wielder. Short axe wielders are the most bestest.

BTW, I started a new game plus. I couldn't afford that 10X EXP thing so I just wasted my money on random crap. I could've gotten 2X EXP but eh, I'd prefer to retain the previous titles that I obtained. And wow, Hard Mode is a LOT harder than Normal mode. I don't wanna do Mania mode, but I will. Wow, there should totally be a Tales of _____ discussion thread or something.

I'm fairly certain that all of the characters are coming back for the sequel. Except Kratos. I'm not sure about him. I mean, it's probably difficult to travel from one planet to the next. But who knows.

Everyone is back AND playable in TOS 2 cept kratos. Presea is still short 2 years later for some reason

and presea kicks as much ass now as she did before.