Feed back for The Epic journey for some kind of worshiped plot device

Masu

Your use of capitalization really made this story flow very well and as well as give it the character it needs. You should make people pay $10 to write stories for them. cool story bro

Edited by Rei

I have not read this yet, however, I do have one important thing to say. Title! Please think a bit harder on it next time, since it really suggests a lack of effort to me.

Upon reading this monstrosity, my advice to you would be: please stop writing as you are blighting literature with is rubbish. I mean, that topic space could have been used by someone who gives a damn about art... your story clearly belongs in the spam section.

Edited by Shuuda

Let me take this as an example of the replies you have to ignore Will. Your stuff Will, while decent(for the levels of this forum) it is nothing close to "awesome". Am I being crude here? Yes. Am I being honest? Yes. Here at Serenes they have the terrible habit of giving "thumbs up posts". Let me tell ya: this posts kill your chances of improving. This posts make you think you're doing great when you're mediocre at best. They do not inspire any desire for self improvement. They are like iron weights that that hold you from improving as an artist. This is posts are a true example of what we casually call "bullshit". If you're smart will you'll completely ignore this single sentence posts that don't help at all. If someone over here says your stuff is "awesome" they are lying; ignore them and if possible tell them to cut the bullshit.

If you want to be a mediocre artist then by all means ignore this post. If you want to improve I suggest you find a decent place to get criticism because this ain't it.

What I would not give to have this quote imprinted somewhere.

Edited by Shuuda

lol this shit is funny, only if you get the jokes though. I'm waiting for MOAR chapters.

No offense, but then it really belongs in the Spam section. A story made almost entirely of in jokes is a pretty bad story.