Favorite FE7 Character

Moose

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So damn many to choose from.... Fiora for hotness and Rath for badassness. Raven for kickassness and Dart for Pwnage...ness. I have to go with Rath if I must choose one, but there are many honorable mentions

So damn many to choose from.... Fiora for hotness and Rath for badassness. Raven for kickassness and Dart for Pwnage...ness. I have to go with Rath if I must choose one, but there are many honorable mentions

This, only replace Rath with Raven (badass category), Fiora with Lyn, and Raven (kickass category) with Lyn's boyfriend Hector.

But for overall: Lyn and Hector are tied with each other.

Edited by Little Al

Louise for being Pent's wife, you know she's special since he picked her and she wasn't known for any talent whatsoever (and she may be mostly a space filler but she is his only A-support, at least Light is a nice element for supports, IMO)

Dart because he's a pirate, and Matthew because of his witty dialogue.

"Well I'm not one of them, I'm one of me!"

That one always makes me smile.

Oh, but my favorite character in the game is Uncle Jan. I dared to believe that he was a recruitable character, and that I was going to actually control a Brigand! But no, FE7 was not so nice.

But I'd later get Gonzo, so I'm good.

Heath Ledger, Raven, Karel(he looks badass), Geitz, Lyn, Guy, Bartre, Hawkeye, Pent, Florina, Fiora, Dart....

There are too many to make a decent list.