Favorite FE7 Character

Moose

Vigilantes??? They were ASSASSINS!!! Vigilantes don't have that much honor.

I really think the Ursula thing would only ruin his character. I'm still interested in reading it though. Link?

Yes Vigilantes...I think. I think it said they were like heroes to the locals of bern...meh. The story got taken off FanFic.net a while ago, sorry.

I like Hawkeye as well.

Edited by Erk23

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Physical? as in..............................................................................

................................................................................

Smecks?

Physical? as in..............................................................................

................................................................................

Smecks?

Physical as in sex, yes. The only reason I really read the whole story was because Lloyd was in it. Most of the time I dont read Lemons...

Yes Vigilantes...I think. I think it said they were like heroes to the locals of bern...meh. The story got taken off FanFic.net a while ago, sorry.

I like Hawkeye as well.

Do vigilantes form an organization with hundreds of fighters? Or leave their wounded partners to die? Or accept death as a punishment of failure?

Still, Black Fang assassins are basically just vigilantes that KILL for justice, are much more organized, and follow a lot more strict rules.

Do vigilantes form an organization with hundreds of fighters? Or leave their wounded partners to die? Or accept death as a punishment of failure?

Still, Black Fang assassins are basically just vigilantes that KILL for justice, are much more organized, and follow a lot more strict rules.

Yea, okay so they are not your normal vigilantes. They almost remind me of the game Assassins Creed, seing as that group of assassins only kills for justice...sort of.

Karel and Karla for both their awesomeness and I liked them personality wise. It also helped that Karel killed his own clan Sasuke and Itachi and planned on killing Karla too.

Edited by Evalcin

Karel and Karla for both their awesomeness and I liked them personality wise. It also helped that Karel killed his own clan Sasuke and Itachi and planned on killing Karla too.

Killing is a great personality to have.

^^Your first post is positive towards Lyn? Fail.

I understand you hate Lyn (seriously, how can I not?), but this topic is about your favorite character, not your least favorite.

I already stated that Priscilla is my favorite, but more of my faves include: Raven, Rebecca, Heath, Rath, Dart, Lyn, Sain, Louise, Pent, and Nino. I think there was someone else, but I can't remember.

I understand you hate Lyn (seriously, how can I not?), but this topic is about your favorite character, not your least favorite.
This part depresses me.
I already stated that Priscilla is my favorite, but more of my faves include: Raven, Rebecca, Heath, Rath, Dart, Lyn, Sain, Louise, Pent, and Nino. I think there was someone else, but I can't remember.
Any clues on who it is?

BTW, just in case anyone's asking, I mentioned earlier I like Hector and Lyn (again, my two most favorite characters in the whole game, stats have nothing to do with it.). I also mentioned Wallace and

Raven too. But I also forgot to mention Oswin, Legault, Nino, Pent, Rebecca, Sain, Kent, Heath, Priscilla, Lucius, and Fiora. There may be some more, but I gotta dig through.

Edited by Little Al