46 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never even bothered to recruit Karla. Maybe one of these days I'll get her just for completion's sake.

Batre is good.

I used to think he was bad and I used him just to get Karla and now I use him every time.

Batre is good.

I used to think he was bad and I used him just to get Karla and now I use him every time.

Bartre's attack speed is pretty bad. Lots of people bash Dorcas for having awful speed growth, but Bartre doesn't begin to outspeed him until mid-promotion (assuming they're both at the same level).

Besides, I never mentioned Bartre. =\

Bartre's attack speed is pretty bad. Lots of people bash Dorcas for having awful speed growth, but Bartre doesn't begin to outspeed him until mid-promotion (assuming they're both at the same level).

Besides, I never mentioned Bartre. =\

It's personal experiance but every time Batre has been pretty fast.

I know but someone did.

Only for support convos. (Which got deleted in my GBA cartridge.) Otherwise I just get her for the Wo Dao, which is better left in the hands of Guy, and Lyn.

Same for me.

And maybe I'm just lucky with Bartre, but he always seems to be really good for me. Speed usually is never a problem.

And maybe I'm just lucky with Bartre, but he always seems to be really good for me. Speed usually is never a problem.

I agree. Batre really isn't to slow. He has Dew from FE4's speed growth and Dew was never called slow.

I've gotten Karla for the sake of getting her and her supports (as with Renault <.<)....but no I don't regularly use her, she comes far too late in the game to be useful for me IMO, and you have to recruit her with Bartre....and I really never use him...ever.

I agree. Batre really isn't to slow. He has Dew from FE4's speed growth and Dew was never called slow.

Except Dew starts out with 15 speed while Bartre starts out with 3 (one less the Fighter class base I might add). That's an enormous difference. Dew also gains a whopping 5 speed when he promotes while Bartre gains nothing. Growth rates don't count for much on their own.

Edited by Musashi

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

Nope. Not because I'm unwilling to use her, I'd like to see what she's got, but I just can't figure out how to get her. Same with Harken.

I've used her a few times just to get support convos. She wasn't that bad but Guy and Karel are better. I don't like Bartre that much so I had to force myself to use him to get all her support convos. I got all her supports now so I probably won't use her anymore.