The first time in my life...

Freohr Datia

that I was ever happy about so much snow in winter...

Like I said earlier (though who knows who's seen it), I had not been so lucky in catching sleep.

Then, the gigantic snow storm (XD) comes. Wednesday, our school closed... Then, it closes again today! THEN, we have a 2-hour delay tomorrow!!! =D I've gotten so much sleep and it has refreshed me so much!!!

I looked... I saw Evansville (Kintenbo) didn't have anything (no delay, no nuthin') and I thought they got things way worse than we did up here... Though I'm probably thinking that only because it's next to Kentucky and I've heard they got hit pretty badly.

Then I look at Muncie (emeraldfox) and see that they only had a 2-hour delay today....

You know what I did?... I said "HAHA I GOT NO SCHOOL WHILE YOU DO!!! >=D"... unless the tv lied to me D=

So I decided to get pictures. I'm sure others got worse before (or now) than what I got, but my dad got pics and I just wanted to show everyone what gave me the reason to be so happy!!!

albumsnow003.jpg

1. Our table has a hole in the middle, so it gave us a megadoughnut!!! =D Not sure how easy it is to see though =/

2. My dad put a pencil in that spot... I got the length of it the best I could. XD It's gone now!... Though these were taken yesterday... The tip of it's showing now.

3. This is talking about the box I made. The coffee can was on the table Tuesday and my little brother (9 years) told me it was going to be covered by the next day, probably saying that from what my dad told him about how much snow there was to come. I didn't believe him of course, but... wow... he actually proved me wrong XD

4. That was how tall the snow was standing when my brother told me.

albumsnow004.jpg

Just to show how much these two tiny trees were covered. Mostly, I wanted to show how covered the tinier one was. (lol, see that stub sticking out of the willow tree in the background?)

albumsnow007.jpg

mailbox XD

albumsnow008.jpg

I guess I just decided to show you our dad's truck.

albumsnow011.jpg

congrats, you get to see out of my window =D The box is to show how high the snow went by it. The circle thingy is showing... Well, there's not much interesting about it, really. It just interested me for some reason and decided to point it out XD

The only downer to this storm was that, last time I checked, 23 people had been killed because of it. I heard of a police man dying because of a large tree branch falling on him from all of the weight from the ice. Where I live, we didn't get all that icy stuff, just snow. Our power didn't go out either like many houses did.

I looked... I saw Evansville (Kintenbo) didn't have anything (no delay, no nuthin') and I thought they got things way worse than we did up here... Though I'm probably thinking that only because it's next to Kentucky and I've heard they got hit pretty badly.

Actually......we got tons of snow. I'm only going to have a one day school week this week. (only had school Monday, no school even tomorrow)

Like I said earlier (though who knows who's seen it), I had not been so lucky in catching sleep.

Then, the gigantic snow storm (XD) comes.

I'm only 6'1.

Anyways, I wonder if this was a Midwestern and Eastern snow system since almost everyone got hit with snow this week.

What? Makes sense, that does not. Serious dandruff, do you have? (but from Vietnam, you are, surely you could not affect the USA's Midwest)

nah, it's not that.

When I read "The first time...", something very dark jumped into my mind....

Edited by Char