Cuan

Noish

Lex

Fin

Midir

Azel

-Ardan-

Ardan

This may seem a little odd, but I don't really think there's need for a tier gap between all the people in the middle and I wouldn't know where to place it either way. Basically, people with WTA rule, but I put Cuan's immense power above Noish's dodging, since he can also just use Javelins to not take counters, and he allows babies like Fin to finish enemies without a counter.

=Chapter 1=

-Top-

Sigurd

-Mkay-

Ethlin

Alec

Cuan

Ayra

Noish

Lex

Aideen

Jamka

Midir

Fin

Dew

Azel

Deirdre

-Ardan-

Ardan

There's not much to change. I crammed Aideen in the middle, since she keeps Dew alive (and Dew keeps her alive, but he fails at offense so badly), and I put Midir above Fin since Midir is now winning availability and his not-taking-a-counter allows him to be less of a burden. Lex getting Hero Axe really doesn't help him for this map. Jamka is there and hax for a last part, so basically he is better than people who suck and worse than those who rule.

=Chapter 2=

Basically, more than a third of this map is made up of mounts rushing.

-Top-

Sigurd

Cuan

Cuan really deserves a spot here, since both him and Sigurd two-round Armors once he gets the Silver Lance, and he is the only unit who can keep up with Sigurd and thus take credit for saving those villages and lowering the amount of damage Sigurd has to take on the way to Heirhein.

-Upper Mid-

Ethlin

Lex

Fin

Levin

Sylvia

Lex and Fin now have insane offense and actual durability, and could maybe be put above Ethlin, though she can now attack things without taking a counter (Light Sword gogo) and keeps others alive (possibility of buying Relive with her, since Aideen isn't doing shit with it anyway). Levin has a village saving monopoly with Sylvia.

-Lower Mid-

Holyn

Jamka

Ayra

Alec

Midir

Noish

Beowulf

The cavs and Midir are useful for chip damage, but not very much, and for the second part of the map the swordfighters get to show off their offense lead, and in Holyn's case, durability as well. Fury really doesn't have stuff to do and Beowulf is just crap when he's there, so maybe they should move down further.

-Lame-

Aideen

Azel

Fury

Lachesis

Dew

Ardan

Low movement people with nothing to do. And Fury.

Edited by Mekkah

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamka is in Chapter 1, but not in Chapter 2? And you don't include Ayra in Chapter 1?

EDIT: You still haven't include Diadora in Chapter 2?

Edited by Aida

Aira's not in Ch1, Jamka's not in Ch2, and Dierdre is missing in Ch2 as well. I'm guessing TC wasn't playing the game when he wrote this. Nevertheless, it seems quite accurate aside from the missing characters.

There are some spots I disagree with though. I think Azel should be higher in the Prologue. He can do a lot of damage to those low Res enemies and he even doubles them with no fear of counterattack. He's quite handy in the Prologue. And Fury shouldn't be so low in ch 2. She is the only one (I think) who can take care of those Ballistae on the way to MacKily. Macbeth already makes some of your units fall asleep, so your army gets small until the castle's captured. That's why I think taking out the ballistae makes Fury quite helpful.

Edited by LightBrand99

And Fury shouldn't be so low in ch 2. She is the only one (I think) who can take care of those Ballistae on the way to MacKily. Macbeth already makes some of your units fall asleep, so your army gets small until the castle's captured. That's why I think taking out the ballistae makes Fury quite helpful.

Except for normal players, sending Fury against some Ballistae in chapter 2 can be mean as suicide. =.=

And Fury shouldn't be so low in ch 2. She is the only one (I think) who can take care of those Ballistae on the way to MacKily. Macbeth already makes some of your units fall asleep, so your army gets small until the castle's captured. That's why I think taking out the ballistae makes Fury quite helpful.

...... :unsure:

Except for normal players, sending Fury against some Ballistae in chapter 2 can be mean as suicide. =.=

I think she could dodge them. But I think what I did was use Sylvia so that Fury can reach a ballistae without ever having to be in it's range during Enemy Phase. I know, that's not exactly a redeeming fact for Fury alone but she's still the ONLY one who can get rid of the ballistae. That should count for something.

I think she could dodge them. But I think what I did was use Sylvia so that Fury can reach a ballistae without ever having to be in it's range during Enemy Phase. I know, that's not exactly a redeeming fact for Fury alone but she's still the ONLY one who can get rid of the ballistae. That should count for something.

I take out those Ballistae with Azel, lolfangirl.

You need to raise her first before she can take the Ballistae by herself. And normally, you wouldn't do it in Chapter 2. But I guess that's just my opinion.

I take out those Ballistae with Azel, lolfangirl.

You need to raise her first before she can take the Ballistae by herself. And normally, you wouldn't do it in Chapter 2. But I guess that's just my opinion.

She might still dodge, thus destroying them without Sylvia's help. And unlike FE5, you can save in the middle.

She might still dodge, thus destroying them without Sylvia's help. And unlike FE5, you can save in the middle.

Fury is at low level by then. Sending her against ballistae is... not recommended. At all.

I take out those Ballistae with Levin. But, then again, I'm not thinking about turn count.

I don't either. I want to make 50 kills Thunder with Azel after all.

Fury is at low level by then. Sending her against ballistae is... not recommended. At all.

This. Do it in Chapter 3 if you want. >.>

Fury can take care of the ballista, it just requires saving incase she dies.

Which is relying/manipulating luck and that's not a good strategy >_> (Not every1 uses saves states >_> and this would pretty much nuke the survival rank). To take out the ballistae, you take out the castle (1 or 2 of them could be taken out by a ranged attack though >_>). Simple as that

Edited by Levin

Which is relying/manipulating luck and that's not a good strategy >_> (Not every1 uses saves states >_> and this would pretty much nuke the survival rank).

There are in-game saves though.

If it's unranked it doesn't matter.

There are in-game saves though.

If it's unranked it doesn't matter.

It still sucks because she'll die in 1 hit and her evade isn't high enough to dodge much. Doing that could lead to hours of restarting your save when you could just conquer the castle and avoid headaches >_>.

It still sucks because she'll die in 1 hit and her evade isn't high enough to dodge much. Doing that could lead to hours of restarting your save when you could just conquer the castle and avoid headaches >_>.

Arena her and/or get her a slim sword and she'll have OK evade. Also, I think two hits kill her.

Edited by luigi bros