Lillina  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of her

• She's great
    • She's good
    • She's OK
    • She's bad
    • She's horrible

I am NOT going to do a debate, and I am NOT going to give numbers like in a debate I'll give you my experiance with her. I'll tell you if you're that interested. Are you?

If you're not going to give any of those then it's best you don't give your personal experience.

Which is worth nothing.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're not going to give any of those then it's best you don't give your personal experience.

Which is worth nothing.

Personal experiance means something. I just posted in the topic, Personal experiance means nothing!, look there for my reason.

Which is worth nothing.

Oh wow. That's great. Yeah, fuck those morons who don't know anything about posting in a forum.

Yeah, let's better rely on theory. Let's follow what everyone says in order to exist.

Edited by Still As Stone

Oh wow. That's great. Yeah, fuck those morons who don't know anything about posting in a forum.

Yeah, let's better rely on theory. Let's follow what everyone says in order to exist.

Where did you get the idea "don't know anything about posting in a forum"?

You're not making any sense. I said it's best not to, I didn't say it was necessary.

*sigh*

Honestly, people don't get that hardcore debating is not really about personal experience. Or hardcore debaters shouldn't assume that everyone else cares about debating. I get the feeling that some people rip other's posts apart to jack up their own ego. <_<

I get the feeling that some people rip other's posts apart to jack up their own ego. <_<

Thank you. I don't want to debate and some people just don't get that. Every time I say something I have to defend it like in a debate. If you want to debate that much just go to the FE debates section.

*sigh*

Honestly, people don't get that hardcore debating is not really about personal experience. Or hardcore debaters shouldn't assume that everyone else cares about debating. I get the feeling that some people rip other's posts apart to jack up their own ego. <_<

hardcore debating? oh, you mean basement-dweller fight for unwarranted self-importance? now i get it :)

hardcore debating? oh, you mean basement-dweller fight for unwarranted self-importance? now i get it :)

If you have nothing to contribute other than your off-topic insults, then please leave.

She's far less trash than Sophia or Zealot. >_>

Zealot can go in place of Marcus after Chapter 7.

Lilina is trash, but she's not the worst in the game. She can help the exp rank and somewhat help the combat rank if you actually train her.

I like to think that I'm a hardcore debater, but I'm nowhere near what you're describing.

*sigh*

I definitely agree and have seen it on multiple occasions. I'm ashamed to say that I've probably been the one doing it on occasion.

That said, I agree that Lugh is overrated, but Lilina is not underrated. Lugh may be the best in his class, but he's not really such a great unit. Lilina just plain sucks.

I like to think that I'm a hardcore debater, but I'm nowhere near what you're describing.

i beg to differ

If you have nothing to contribute other than your off-topic insults, then please leave.

No thanks. I don't need and don't want to follow someone else's instructions.

but Lilina is not underrated.
So I'm the only one that thinks that the debating fandom underrates her? <_<

I'm not even biased towards personal experience. Even if I am, she had below average Magic and Speed when I tried FE6 HM.

If there was no EXP rank though, Lilina can burn in hell.

(I'm also curious about the 'i beg to differ,' but this is not the place. Drop a PM.)

EDIT: I also forgot something. The Tactics rank.

It is massive. You need 640 turns. I beat FE6 HM in 536. I could've used 100+ turns to easily grind on an arena.. therefore Lilina is pretty much able to rot in hell. Or she can be using the arena and being decent, but she still has some endgame fail (AS, pretty much) which is the point against her.

Edited by Nathan Graves

Here's stats if you want numbers, this is my Lillina:

Lillina level 20/20 NOT arena abused

HP:38

Magic:30

Skill:20

Speed:21

Luck:26

Defense:7

Resistance:21

I see this as good exept for Defense.

This Lillina went from the starting point of chapter 21, to the throne, and kill Murdoch.

Nathan Graves:I agree she's really under rated.

Edited by luigi bros

i beg to differ

You have a different opinion on what he's like IRL without ever having met him?

... Wow.

Luigi bros: He's not saying that she's good. He's saying that she helps the Experience Rank. That's all.

Edited by Asaello

Bottom line, I feel that old Louie boy is overrated, and at the same time, Lilina's underrated. IMO, she's good. Obviously not one of the best, not one of the worst either. (Her joining time could have been better, though.) Its more down to some personal tastes, but I personally don't find her as bad as a heck of a lot of people make her out to be.

Luigi bros: He's not saying that she's good. He's saying that she helps the Experience Rank. That's all.

Oops but I agree that she's good for the EXP rank.

Ad Hominem: When one resorts to personal attacks to distract other readers from the fact that their argument has no proverbial legs to stand on.

Debating = fun, and Fire Emblem 'theory' = fun. Kinda like the games themselves. Self importance has nothing to do with it.

*sigh*

1. Honestly, people don't get that hardcore debating is not really about personal experience.

2. Or hardcore debaters shouldn't assume that everyone else cares about debating.

3. I get the feeling that some people rip other's posts apart to jack up their own ego. <_<

1. The main problem is that those who use personal experience for reasoning fail to see why it is best not to use it. PEMN is true, use your Personal Experience and it's likely to end up in a never-ending and pointless (more pointless than the debates that use statistics) argument. They often take it the wrong way too, seeing it as "character sucks = shouldn't be used", which is just a common misconception.

2. The non-debaters should stop going around claiming a character to be good/great when they're not. But yes, some debaters do push it and assume quickly, making others of that kind look

Fact: 1 Debater does not represent all.

3. True. Not to mock or insult you, but personally I find that feeling to be common knowledge.

Where does this "debaterfag" misconception come from? Sounds like you're a little sour.

Personal experience means nothing in the context of what other people should decide. Since a forum consists of the other people in the community... posting about personal experience in a forum is rather pointless. Of course, one can make as many decisions off personal experience as he wants.

Edited by dondon151

Where does this "debaterfag" misconception come from? Sounds like you're a little sour.

Personal experience means nothing in the context of what other people should decide. Since a forum consists of the other people in the community... posting about personal experience in a forum is rather pointless. Of course, one can make as many decisions off personal experience as he wants.

Right. I've used Lilina and she has turned out marvelous. But in a debate, no one cares about my Lilina. They care about the average Lilina.

Does that make sense to everyone?

So I'm the only one that thinks that the debating fandom underrates her? <_<

If it makes you feel any better, I think she's underrated by most debaters, too. Not by too much, but underrated nonetheless.

But it's far more than countered by the overrating she gets from many others.

You say personal experiance doesn't matter, but you say Lugh is great.

Lugh is called so great and over rated probably because someone had a great experiance with him and called him amazing.