Lillina  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of her

• She's great
    • She's good
    • She's OK
    • She's bad
    • She's horrible

You say personal experiance doesn't matter, but you say Lugh is great.

Lugh is called so great and over rated probably because someone had a great experiance with him and called him amazing.

"Someone?"

More like "everyone".

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lugh is called so great and over rated probably because someone had a great experiance with him and called him amazing.

Sigh, man. Sigh.

Lugh is called good because he comes early and he has decent stats, compared to Lilina.

Look here, since you care so much about stats.

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=lilina&game=6

Now look here.

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=lugh&game=6

Do you get it now?

No. Have you read all of the replies? Have you looked at the numbers used? People are saying Lugh is good because of those numbers. Claiming PE for Lugh with all of the evidence in front of your face is willfull ignorance.

I've had bad Lughs, really good Oujays and (semi) fast Garrets, but you woudln't see me defending the overall worth of a character based on that, because on average Oujay is still going to be viciously outclassed by others and Garret's still never going to double anything ever.

I see your point but Lillina will always be in my team and will always be my favorite mage in the game.

Then do so. I use bad people all of the time too. There are also several good people I never use (Percival, Fir) simply because I do not like them.

This thread isn't about who you should use. It's about who is the superior choice on a team. Lugh isn't perfect but he is a better choice than Lilina. In fact, he's a much better choice than Lilina.

I'm gonna scroll abuse Marty in the next arena I get to (FE5). When I'm done, he should turn out good (or at least passable). I plan on using him.

The thing is, Marty is a horrible unit, and I won't deny it. I'll prop him up the best I can to make him as good as I can, but I won't call him good with all the abuse I'll have to put into him to get him there.

I think this has some relevance to this conversation...

However, opinions without a solid foundation aren't reliable while numbers are.

Lilina, even though she may be good personality and looks wise, is a failure. Some people need to be convinced.

Edited by Alvis

I'm gonna scroll abuse Marty in the next arena I get to (FE5). When I'm done, he should turn out good (or at least passable). I plan on using him.

The thing is, Marty is a horrible unit, and I won't deny it. I'll prop him up the best I can to make him as good as I can, but I won't call him good with all the abuse I'll have to put into him to get him there.

I think this has some relevance to this conversation...

My Marty currently has 8 speed and 5 skill at level 13. I have him carry around the Baldo, Sety, Odo, Fala, and Hezul scroll every chapter he's fielded. I cannot wait for his promo gains.

Lillina, What do you think of her?

Bad wording on my part. It is what the discussion is currently about, rather than the thread's perceived intent. But this sorta debate always happens when Lilina is brought up.

Bad wording on my part. It is what the discussion is currently about, rather than the thread's perceived intent. But this sorta debate always happens when Lilina is brought up.

It's quite amusing how you were telling the thread's creator what this thread is about, though.

Also, about the Lugh x Lilina thing: idort. I use both. Lilina is the poor cousin, though, especially due to her low skill.

It's quite amusing how you were telling the thread's creator what this thread is about, though.

Also, about the Lugh x Lilina thing: idort. I use both. Lilina is the poor cousin, though, especially due to her low skill.

This is about your opinion on Lillina.

I use both as well exept I say Lillina is the better one.

This is about your opinion on Lillina.

I use both as well exept I say Lillina is the better one.

By your personal experience. I already said I've had a better Lilina than I did a Lugh. But even I know that that means jack squat.

The numbers mean Lugh is better.

I'm just gonna bring this up now, since I'm not going to wade through the topic to see if it already has.

Lillina, when she joins, basically requires you to shove a feeding tube down her throut to make her usable.

Or you can use the arena <3.

Although I know most people don't like using that, just for the "challenge"

Hugh loses his HM bonuses the moment he joins. But even those wouldn't save him from being underpowered, since they're just that, "boosts to his stats". They don't save Zeis from being crappy either.

I know Lou is better, but I just can't STAND using him. I have horrid luck with him, he never grows ANY magic for me. Even with supports and Elfire, he just tickles people and it pisses me off.

Lillina however I'm lucky with because she grows plenty of speed. Gonzales and Cecilia give her defense she needs with a nice offense boost, given my lucky speed with her and her naturally amazing luck, and she annihilates. Lou might be more useful, but Lillina I find MUCH more satisfactory.

I know Lou is better, but I just can't STAND using him. I have horrid luck with him, he never grows ANY magic for me. Even with supports and Elfire, he just tickles people and it pisses me off.

Lillina however I'm lucky with because she grows plenty of speed. Gonzales and Cecilia give her defense she needs with a nice offense boost, given my lucky speed with her and her naturally amazing luck, and she annihilates. Lou might be more useful, but Lillina I find MUCH more satisfactory.

Too bad Cecilia isn't really the best unit to be using. Gonzales, I agree with, but more so for Gonzales, becuase he NEEDS a Fire Support (Too bad he isn't Fire affinity, himself.) to get more criticals in.

Also, you might just be un-lucky. In my Sacred Stones runthrough, Eirika maxxed out Strength. In my brother's, she got 17 at level 20

Edited by Nestling

Hugh loses his HM bonuses the moment he joins. But even those wouldn't save him from being underpowered, since they're just that, "boosts to his stats". They don't save Zeis from being crappy either.

Zeiss? Crappy? bite your tongue heathen!

Swap Zeis's jointime with Miredy and Zeis would very possibly be #1 on the list.

I suppose his rapid EXP gain rate benefits him somewhat, though. He's kinda like Catria in that respect. Only it's a lot harder to get him to gain EXP since the chapter design isn't totally biased in his favor >_>