Lillina  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of her

• She's great
    • She's good
    • She's OK
    • She's bad
    • She's horrible

[sarcasm]Cool! You can use Lugh to kill non-magic units! Now i know that i don't need Miledy for that job, so i'll use him EVERYTIME. FUCK YEAH.[/sarcasm]

In this game, babying Sophia and using Percival, Bors, Lilina, Miledy and Tate is good enough for me.

If you feel like killing your ranking, go ahead and baby Sophia and Lilina. Just don't go recommending them based on your experience when the stat averages say otherwise.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sarcasm]Cool! You can use Lugh to kill non-magic units! Now i know that i don't need Miledy for that job, so i'll use him EVERYTIME. FUCK YEAH.[/sarcasm]

In this game, babying Sophia and using Percival, Bors, Lilina, Miledy and Tate is good enough for me.

Lugh is better in killing non-magic units since he aims for Res and attacks from range. Even if that's not true, most of the enemies are melee units - Lugh gives a great helping hand.

Babying = favoritism, not good in a debate.

I like how to attempt to sound smart but you fail completely.

Edited by Alvis

That was totally irrelevant and uncalled for...

Yes, using inferior units can still let you beat the game. That's not the issue. It's just that better units make it easier/faster and/or more reliable.

The Nino character is good and needs babying.

Babying is annoying but it doesn't ruin a character.

No matter what stupid archetypes you assign, the fact remains that having to baby a unit is a negative. The more, the worse. A unit that does no more than 8 damage to anything on join time and gets ORKOed by everything imaginable definitely needs more babying than anyone.

Babying = favoritism, not good in a debate.

I meant that with Sophia, since it's the only way to make her somewhat decent o.O i thought that point was covered last year.

I like how to attempt to sound smart but you fail completely.

Awesome.png

I meant that with Sophia, since it's the only way to make her somewhat decent o.O i thought that point was covered last year.

And thus, that is why she is trash. If you have to baby her to make her somewhat decent, then it's not worth it.

And thus, that is why she is trash. If you have to baby her to make her somewhat decent, then it's not worth it.

It is worth it because they could become a life saver later on. (Not that there's any character like this)

What if there was a unit at base level 1 in base class that had these stats:

HP:10

Strength/Magic:5

Skill:5

Speed:5

Luck:5

Defense:5

Resistance:5

But their growths were:

HP:150

Strength/Magic:150

Skill:150

Speed:150

Luck:150

Defense:150

Resistance:150

Again there's no unit like this but I would call this unit far from trash.

It is worth it because they could become a life saver later on. (Not that there's any character like this)

What if there was a unit at base level 1 in base class that had these stats:

HP:10

Strength/Magic:5

Skill:5

Speed:5

Luck:5

Defense:5

Resistance:5

But their growths were:

HP:150

Strength/Magic:150

Skill:150

Speed:150

Luck:150

Defense:150

Resistance:150

Again there's no unit like this but I would call this unit far from trash.

It would depend on join time, I guess. If it's late in the game, that unit wouldn't be swell at all.

If they joined in the last chapter, they'd be totally useless.

If they joined in the first chapter, well, it goes without explanation that they're awesome.

Edited by Lester

Except Lilina isn't statistically awesome even WHEN levelled unlike 150 growth man, especially on Hard, which is the main argument. She just goes from epic failure to slightly less failure.

See, we excuse Zagaro and Wolf for minor babying because they actually get awesome in 1-2 levels, since their growths aren't far off from 150 growth man. We don't excuse Lilina because she never gets to anywhere near as h4x as Zagaro does, and she's never as good as Lugh. Never. Ever. EVER.

Even Nino is statistically and supportly inferior to Pent and Erk.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

she's never as good as Lugh. Never. Ever. EVER.

I think she's way better, then comes Hugh in 2nd place.

Lilina is absolutely great, I hear that for some people she has bad skill and speed.

My lacks a little bit of skill and res, but she's still awesome:

Lilina.jpg

Hehe, looks like Lilina loves me :lol: .

Edited by soul1112

Lilina.jpg

Hehe, looks like Lilina loves me :lol: .

I thought I got lucky with Lillina; some of those stats are better than the stats she's had at level 20/20.

"For some" is a bit of an understatement. For the majority is more like it.

For me all four times I've used her she has almost had capped speed and above adverage skill.

I think she's way better, then comes Hugh in 2nd place.

Then your opinion is null.

Lugh starts ahead, stays ahead, and all Lilina does is go from losing by ten laps to losing by two. Even when she starts doubling it's irrelevant because Lugh is still two-shotting everything on Normal, and 35x2 isn't any better than 18x2 against a 36 HP enemy. Lugh even squeezes out more HP and def than she does, an lolworthy note.

It's even worse on HM where Lilina basically never double anything ever.

Oh, and we don't care about how awesome YOUR Lilina turned out to be, btw. I could easily post a picture of Gordin with all stats capped and say that Gordin is awesome.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Oh, and we don't care about how awesome YOUR Lilina turned out to be, btw. I could easily post a picture of Gordin with all stats capped and say that Gordin is awesome.

What are YOU talking about?! CLEARLY, just because I got a good Lilina in Hard Mode means that she's good for everyone! Totally!

lilina.pnglilina2.png

Congratulations. You failed debating 101.

If personal experiance means nothing than there's no point to debating because if a character always get's the same stats, so one character will always be better. Personal experiance lets characters be differant for differant people, so it has more meaning. I can see why you can't argue what happens with you in a debate, but debating is pointless with only adverage stats because of what I said.

I actually think debating is pointless anyway.

Then debating is pointless.

Or you just don't know how to debate well.

People argue over far more than just raw stats. And clearly, Lilina doesn't have much to offer. Her stats don't help, Lugh will already have a level lead, she has to be babied greatly.

What do you not understand?

I find it pointless to argue with people who rely on personal experience, you can never convince them to change their ways.

I never argued, but I used to go by Personal Experience as well. But I was willing to learn and I know better.

I still LIKE my Personal Experience, but I'm not foolhardy enough to use it when arguing a character's usefulness.

I babied Miranda in FE5 and she turned out great. Does that mean she's worth the trouble and should be used? Hell no. I only did it for the hell of it. Olwen's far better.

Urgh.

We use average stats to pin people's stats down without relying on the RNG. This way we can see character A will have 20 Str and 10 Spd, while character B will have 10 Str and 20 Speed. THEN we'll debate about whether the Str gap or the Spd gap is more important, and that's what debating should be about.

People argue over far more than just raw stats. And clearly, Lilina doesn't have much to offer. Her stats don't help, Lugh will already have a level lead, she has to be babied greatly.

What do you not understand?

What if the person isn't using Lugh or Hugh? Lugh won't have a level lead and Lillina should be promoted or above level 15 by the time Hugh joins.

You're saying Lugh is better than Lillina and if you're using Lugh you shouldn't use Lillina but what if you're not using Lugh?

No, we're saying that when using both Lilina and Lugh, Lugh is better, which is a fair way to compare them. Comparing two characters when one or neither isn't being used is useless, since if you're on the bench, none of your stats matter.

For Lilina having a level lead on Hugh, that level lead is made of sucking donkey dick. By which I mean that Lilina's performance overall would be better if she joined at Hugh's time at the level she would have if she had been consistently and fairly used (not babied). Which probably wouldn't be more than 3-4 levels ahead of Hugh at any rate.