Well, I Did It!

Steven Tyler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g3daOwkoCw...re=channel_page

WARNING!!! There are spoilers in the video.

Well, I have done it. I have complete my tribute video to some of the worst greatest FE characters of all time. I admit it was a rush job but I am thinking of doing another with lulz gameplay of these characters getting killed or poor stats.

Oh well.

So ambiguous! Me-sa see some genuinely bad characters, like Sophia and Yuno but then me-sa see some good characters, like Sigurd and Guy! ME-SA CONFUSED!!!

Jar-Jar-Binks-Poster-Card-C10227315.jpeg

(yeah, I know, they were put in there to make things less obvious)

I was immeasurably pleased to see that you used that particular image of Ike. I don't suppose you still have saved copies of all of the art you used in the video, do you?

So ambiguous! Me-sa see some genuinely bad characters, like Sophia and Yuno but then me-sa see some good characters, like Sigurd and Guy! ME-SA CONFUSED!!!

Jar-Jar-Binks-Poster-Card-C10227315.jpeg

(yeah, I know, they were put in there to make things less obvious)

I was really a fan of Guy, so that was on my personal bias. Sigurd and all the other good characters was so just in case anyone was trying to look at the preview image, they wouldn't think it was a joke.

I was immeasurably pleased to see that you used that particular image of Ike. I don't suppose you still have saved copies of all of the art you used in the video, do you?

The one of him with the blings and smoking a joint? The one of Sara (FE5) giving Leaf foot job? (I heavily censor it however0 I still got copies of it.