Have you memorized some character's growth rates?

Pitbuller26

Memorized any growth rates?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Got it memorized?

• Yes, more than 10
    • Yes, less than 10
    • No, that's why Serenes is here.

I've memorized the growth rates of several characters. I didn't actually set out to memorize them, it just occurred naturally over years of discussing Fire Emblem.

I can't remember the full set for any character but I know some of the more notable ones like Micaiah having 80/80/90 Mag/Luk/Res and 35% Speed, Soren having 35% Speed, Sanaki having 35% speed (bit of a pattern) Volug having 95% HP, etcetera. Either the huge ones or the ones I tend to get screwed in a lot, usually.

Not really. I hardly can remember them...

I'm not sure if this should be allowed since I only memorized one character's growth rate: Jeigan. 10% growth for all stats.

Eh? I thought Jeigan has 0% as his growths (though there are some 10% too...)

I know some, but there's a lot to remember. I can usually get a generalization of who has what and whatnot for most characters. Memorizing all the characters' growths would be a massive pain!

Unit	 HP  Str Skl Spd Def Res Luk
Florina  60  40  50  55  15  35  50
Lyn	  70  40  60  60  20  30  55
Sain	 80  60  35  40  20  20  35

Mostly from having to always add them up in my average stats HHM playthrough =X I could remember growths from a lot more characters if you exclude res and luck.

Edited by dondon151

The only character I could do it for is probably Sara; 80% in Magic, Skill, Speed, 40% in Luck and some crap for Strength and Build (5-15%).

I can kind of remember Dew.

Since he has straight 40/50% growths for all stats except magic/resistance, which are 10%.

Edited by TheEnd

I usually remember of growths in key stats such as Str and Def or horrid growths in stats for some character, but I can't remember whole growths for characters, especially since Luck is such a nearly useless stat and I never bother looking at it.