51 members have voted

1. 1. sword user

• Joshua
    • Marissa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always play them both. Assassin marisa and swordmaster joshua for me as well. Besides there stats are both great at level 20/20. Unlimited amounts of roids solve any problem for both of them! I voted for marisa though just because everybody in this topic has a hat fetish. Marisa's legs need some love to! Also to all those that find recruiting Marisa tough... shame on you.

You use the same strategy you would for recruiting joshua. Keep the unit in range to talk to her and have someone else lure her to that unit. Unequip a high defense/hp unit like seth and let her run up and attack him. Then have Gerik talk to Marisa... See look how simple that was!

Both. I always have Swordmaster Joshua and Assassin Marisa in my final party.

^This

You use the same strategy you would for recruiting joshua. Keep the unit in range to talk to her and have someone else lure her to that unit. Unequip a high defense/hp unit like seth and let her run up and attack him. Then have Gerik talk to Marisa... See look how simple that was!

Hmmm... What if Tethys gets killed by a Ballista? What if Innes and Gerik are hiding in the fort (That happened to me) and Marisa rushes north (For Eirika's route)? What if Marisa decides to attack someone else? I can think of at least ten different scenarios in which it doesn't happen quite that way.

Edited by Camtech075

I just send Tana to talk to Innes who later talks to Tethys who gives Innes another turn to talk to Gerik to kill of a few enemies so he can clear that path for Marisa to critical him so that Gerik can talk to her(Confusing?).

Hmmm... What if Tethys gets killed by a Ballista? What if Innes and Gerik are hiding in the fort (That happened to me) and Marisa rushes north (For Eirika's route)? What if Marisa decides to attack someone else? I can think of at least ten different scenarios in which it doesn't happen quite that way.

Well, you shoudn't hide them over there, send Iness to the ballistae to kill the pegasi and Gerik to kill the rest, it's more than very easy.

I just discovered that Marisa makes a perfect assasin, unlike Colm, she has a good skill growth

Why does skill growth make her a better assassin than Colm? Skill hardly affects critical rate.

Well, you shoudn't hide them over there, send Iness to the ballistae to kill the pegasi and Gerik to kill the rest, it's more than very easy.

They do that during an Other Phase before I can get Eirika over there. (Too lazy to do Ephraim's route to see if it's any easier)

They do that during an Other Phase before I can get Eirika over there. (Too lazy to do Ephraim's route to see if it's any easier)

Gerik automatically comes as a Player unit in Ephraim's route. Tethys comes with him too, and Innes comes with Saleh where Dussel and Knoll usually appear.

Get Tana over there, it's WAY more faster than Eirika who has only 5 of movement.

I don't bother with Tana, although you have a point. Maybe when I see my cousin again and have access to my game, I'll try that.

Actually, just don't bother with Gerik/Tethys/Innes in Ch10 Eir. Focus on whiping out the right side first. Innes and Gerik can take on those three Soldiers on their own. As long as you don't approach the fort entrance, Marisa's group won't move (unless you get into their attacking range from some other direction). After those enemies are cleared, go and recruit them, and put frail people in the fort. Recruit Marisa, put her in the fort too, because directly after that the Pegasus/Falcoknight/Cavalier/Ranger reinforcements will come.

It's so much easier than rushing to the greenies.