51 members have voted

1. 1. sword user

• Joshua
    • Marissa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However,Marisa,like most female Swordmasters,is extremely hot,which overrides every statistical advantage Josh might have,because he can't fight Marisa if he has a boner.

He's so awesome that he could probably use it as a sword.

Maybe it's just me, but Marisa doesn't strike me as being hot or even pretty. She's just so-so.

Her OA is the sexiest OA among the female sword user. Her amazing hot legs together with such a babe butt combine with a incredible short dress, man, her hot meter is over 9000.

• 2 weeks later...
Her OA is the sexiest OA among the female sword user. Her amazing hot legs together with such a babe butt combine with a incredible short dress, man, her hot meter is over 9000.

No, even more above that.

I picked Marisa, she turns out very good and maxed many stats.

Everybody picking Joushua = Too predictable

Edited by soul1112

Please don't bring GameFAQs fads here. >__>

Joshua is better, for obvious reasons.

Yeah, for 5% more in Str growth :lol: .

It doesn't matter if she comes "too late" because in Sacred Stones there is like no limits, you can just go to the Tower Of Valni, or better yet, there's an arena in the same chapter you get her.

She will be even better than Joshua if you give Metis Tome.

Ima have to alter my reply, because Marisa at 20/6 has five better stats then Joshua at 20/11. Important ones too, Like str, skill and res.

Yeah, for 5% more in Str growth :lol: .

It doesn't matter if she comes "too late" because in Sacred Stones there is like no limits, you can just go to the Tower Of Valni, or better yet, there's an arena in the same chapter you get her.

She will be even better than Joshua if you give Metis Tome.

There's also an arena in Joshua's joining chapter. The only way to train Marisa is through massive favoritism, which isn't allowed in debates- being a huge FE9 Rolf fan, I STILL acknowledge that.

See what musashi said about metis' tome, too, and lol at luck, the least relevant stat.

Edited by Reinfleche

I just discovered that Marisa makes a perfect assasin, unlike Colm, she has a good skill growth, while Colm has a good Str and speed growth, since the assasin Str caps are 20 I think Marisa could max them, and the same goes for Joshua, he doesn't make a bad assasin either, just that he looks bad because that class doesn't go with his character at all.

You're just saying that because you're a newbie, to get more post

There's only 5% of difference in there Str growth, if Marisa gets lucky she will have equal Str as him.

Edited by soul1112

Yeah Marisa would need to get lucky to get 2 extra points in strength cause thats the diffrence on avearge. Now I'm not some genius on this stuff but I'm sure 2 points of strength is a somewhat change when your fighting all those high defence promotes in the ruins, but I still could be wrong

True, but by that time I always have my Marisa as of lvl 20 swordmaster, but that's just my favoritism, you probaly favorite Joshua instead.

By the way, Str problems?

Get an "Energy Ring" only 120$(HAHAHA), those steroids sure pump your units up. *cough*steroids*cough*

Joshua being better than Marisa has little to do with him having higher strength. It's a point in his favor, but it isn't like we're comparing Kent and Sain here. The main reason he's considered better is because he joins earlier, which means he can level up naturally as you progress, unlike Marisa who has to play catch up.