Barack Obama the Antichrist

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

It really is disturbing how far some people go. I don't care what political party or beliefs you belong to or have, that kind of worship of anyone is sickening.

With the exception of the worship of the cast of Whose Line. Cause they rock. And are Gods.

Do you guys even fucking read this shit? That is a link to a site of what appear to be some right wing Christian fundies doing some fear mongering. I mean, they're blowing the issue way out of proportion. This is hilarious, actually.

Do you guys even fucking read this shit? That is a link to a site of what appear to be some right wing Christian fundies doing some fear mongering. I mean, they're blowing the issue way out of proportion. This is hilarious, actually.

The classic strawman! Misrepresent the argument as something it isn't.

I hit Ctrl F and searched for the word 'christian' throughout this document and I found nothing. Although, the words 'messiah' and 'halo' were used to describe how the more rabid members of the Obama following have regarded him, and how the media just loves him. Still there are absolutely no religious overtones to this blog post whatsoever.

So no, there is nothing to do with religion in the whole darn blog. And neither are their scheming Christian fundies hiding behind it plotting to brainwash people. No, this is a blog post written by what I am assuming is one distinctly secular conservative somewhat upset by the 'Obamaniacs' (thank you SNL).

The blog has an obvious bias, and had you correctly determined what this bias was I wouldn't have responded to you. This is the bias of a conservative capitalist. Unlike what you are trying to imply, conservative capitalism does not necessarily have to do with religious fundamentalism and is infact idealogically opposed to it more often than not. Real conservatives know this. The embarassing religious right and the ever inept left are always oblivious to it however and I think that these two groups share more in common with each other than they do with secular, conservative capitalism.

Now I'm not endorsing what this article is saying (mostly because I haven't researced its claims, and some of them seem particularly far fetched, though it does have a point with the sillyness of this whole Obama hysteria, which I hope will at worst be a soon forgotten fad.

And no, I didn't vote for John McCain.

EDIT: Upon further analysis, this seems to be a slightly conspiracy ridden blog from a twitchy Libertarian more than anything else, actually. It further proves my point though.

Edited by Duff Ostrich

The classic strawman! Misrepresent the argument as something it isn't.

I hit Ctrl F and searched for the word 'christian' throughout this document and I found nothing. Although, the words 'messiah' and 'halo' were used to describe how the more rabid members of the Obama following have regarded him, and how the media just loves him. Still there are absolutely no religious overtones to this blog post whatsoever.

So no, there is nothing to do with religion in the whole darn blog. And neither are their scheming Christian fundies hiding behind it plotting to brainwash people. No, this is a blog post written by what I am assuming is one distinctly secular conservative somewhat upset by the 'Obamaniacs' (thank you SNL).

The blog has an obvious bias, and had you correctly determined what this bias was I wouldn't have responded to you. This is the bias of a conservative capitalist. Unlike what you are trying to imply, conservative capitalism does not necessarily have to do with religious fundamentalism and is infact idealogically opposed to it more often than not. Real conservatives know this. The embarassing religious right and the ever inept left are always oblivious to it however and I think that these two groups share more in common with each other than they do with secular, conservative capitalism.

Now I'm not endorsing what this article is saying (mostly because I haven't researced its claims, and some of them seem particularly far fetched, though it does have a point with the sillyness of this whole Obama hysteria, which I hope will at worst be a soon forgotten fad.

And no, I didn't vote for John McCain.

EDIT: Upon further analysis, this seems to be a slightly conspiracy ridden blog from a twitchy Libertarian more than anything else, actually. It further proves my point though.

While I agree with you for the most part, the Bible quote at the top of the page was making me lean to believe it was a Christian fundie...

'"But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you." 2 PETER 2:1'

That one.

I might have misunderstood though, so in that case, just remove the Christian part from it. That wasn't supposed to be the operative anyway. :D

Actually, looking back I can see where my post could have been confusing, really. I got the overall tone and meaning I was looking for, but the actual wording was botched pretty badly. Sorry about that. :P

Probably what I should have said was that this wasn't a real sight about this type of thing, but instead a fear mongering and weird site, which basically just stirs up shit that doesn't really matter.

Edited by Taylor Swift

While I agree with you for the most part, the Bible quote at the top of the page was making me lean to believe it was a Christian fundie...

'"But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you." 2 PETER 2:1'

That one.

I might have misunderstood though, so in that case, just remove the Christian part from it. That wasn't supposed to be the operative anyway. :D

Actually, looking back I can see where my post could have been confusing, really. I got the overall tone and meaning I was looking for, but the actual wording was botched pretty badly. Sorry about that. :P

Probably what I should have said was that this wasn't a real sight about this type of thing, but instead a fear mongering and weird site, which basically just stirs up shit that doesn't really matter.

No problems. My response was a bit over the top anyway.

People are pretty darn polarized with Obama though. I didn't vote for him (I went 3rd party for this election) but I am willing to give him a chance.

His economic stimulus plan doesn't inspire much confidence for me though. But aside from economy, I'm particularly interested how he responds to the Israeli/Arab conflicts (as in, at least have an opinion unlike GWB) and how he plans to stuff a sock into Ahmadinejad's mouth. The President has got a lot of power in the foreign policy sector and I want to see him use it.

Meh... just wait until Obama screws it up; then people will stop worshipping him.

Like every other president, Bush was well liked until the Iraq war, Clinton was liked until that whole scandal thing, etc.

It's just a matter of time before Obama screws something up and people who used to like him start treating him like the anti-christ and those who hated him before will say "I told you so".

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

LOL!

This isn't far from the forest, please at least state why you are lolling. I personally think all of this is overhyped, now I didn't like Obama, in fact he was my last choice out of everyone that I knew was running (not out of everyone, just the ones I knew) but I realize that no matter how much I may dislike a president, I want them to do well and not blow up this country.

I can easily say that people are over hyping Obama, be it with how great he is or how horrible he is. Let's just let him do his job first before we judge him. Both Obama's critics and fans just scream out exaggerations.

Ding ding ding.

What makes it more stupid to me though is, some of you might remember, I made an argument proving that I may be Jesus.

Sore-ass losers.

That you MAY be? You damn well are! :P

Edited by Taylor Swift

Tbh, I didn't even read the link...but there is no antichrist...there will be a false prophet, though. And those days are here.

Edited by Alphablaster

Tbh, I didn't even read the link...but there is no antichrist...there will be a false profet, though. And those days are here.

I don't think I can express how much I love you in a really weird way.

I don't think I can express how much I love you in a really weird way.

Eh,...*Glances around* you love me? *Bursts out laughing.*

Ok, good to know then. I am mostly hated, and to have someone say that, well, its heaven-like. :P

*goes to spell profet right.*