Pokemon they should put in the next game

Mr.Shiu and Watch

I think Togepi might be a likely candidate. Hell, you could give it Jigglypuff's moveset and no one would be the wiser. Assuming you axed that disgusting pink menace in the process.

I was always a big fan of Mewtwo back when I played Melee. Obviously I want him in the next SSB game...if there is hopefully. Oh and I also want another Pkmn Trainer(female version) in the future too. Okay, maybe it's not Pkmn. But at least it be pretty interesting.

Again, Mewtwo.

Actually, screw Mewtwo. I want Ludicolo playable!

I hate that dammed ludicolo.

Leave lucario

put darkrai in a pokeball

and put idk a cool pokemon as a playablre character

Porygon. The voice actor for Porygon is currently crying since his voice has hardly even been used

THE 1 anime episode (though Porygon also appeared in a "What are Pokemon" segment of the first movie) and Safron City from Smash 64...

Though I suppose they'll want Porygon Beta Version from Pokemon Generation 5 (yes a Baby Porygon...you can never have enough of the 100+ "new" Pokemon being annoying Pokedex fillers which require no real effort to get but a lot of time*).

*-Lay the Egg. Hatch the Egg. Pokedex+1!

*Attempts to join in, but then realizes he only knows up to second generation*

Don't worry, none of the pokes after GSC are worthy of being in this game.

@Starwolf: They'll probably make it so that your Porygon needs to know a certain move for it to give birth to a Porygon Beta, and that move would be total garbage and make it so that you need an extra Porygon lying around to get a Porygon beta, or a really good TM that nobody else deserves.

• 4 months later...
no he has enough with the pokeball

He's too famous a pokemon, he's like pikachu, only better and less famous.

... you guys seriously haven't said MUDKIPZ yet?

Mudkip sucks.

Besides, that joke is cOLD. Makes me feel chilly.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I think that they should swich pokemon trainer around like instead of charizard they should have charmander and instead of squirtal warturtle and venasaur instead of ivysaur.

Well I think that they should swich pokemon trainer around like instead of charizard they should have charmander and instead of squirtal warturtle and venasaur instead of ivysaur.

or maybe not change the evolutions but the gen starters or atleast give you an option though i think thats asking for too much

I think they should all be evolved Pocket Monsters. Squirtle and Ivysaur suck. Blastoise and Venasaur are awesome.

I'd like Arceus in a Pokeball. I'd like to play as Darkrai, Shaymin (Sky Forme), and Infernape.

For the next Pokemon Trainer, it'll probably be Piplup, Grotle, and Infernape. It should be: Empoleon, Torterra, and Infernape.