What stereotypes do you actually fill?

DeSu

I usually go into the "Oreo" stereotype, combined with the "Lone Black Kid in a group". It's been said that I'm "whiter than white people." BY WHITE PEOPLE.

White person sucking at basketball.

I am white and i can't dance.

Don't know many other stereotypes for white people besides these and white people being racist and evil.

Edited by Noremac

I actually defy a lot of stereotypes, as anybody who's seen me can tell you that I'm the whitest Hispanic guy you'll ever meet in your life. If I had to name one stereotype, though, it's that I'm loud, which is a Cuban stereotype IIRC...

Lessee now...

I do say "eh" a lot... What else...

Not too much that I can think of. I don't fall into too many stereotypes because I don't really live in the most normal circumstances. :P

Oh yeah, someshit...

I kind of fit that hippy/whateverish stereotype as the kind of zen like, calm guy that stands around saying "Duuuuuude" a lot and not getting worked up. :3

Edited by Taylor Swift

I can't think of any that I fit. I don't talk on the phone, like, ever. I don't talk a lot at all, actually.

Before I go on, what other stereotypes might there be for me to fit? I often lose track until someone brings them up.

I can't think of any that I fit. I don't talk on the phone, like, ever. I don't talk a lot at all, actually.

Before I go on, what other stereotypes might there be for me to fit? I often lose track until someone brings them up.

I don't talk on the phone, like, ever.
phone, like, ever.
like, ever.

Well, I suppose that *could* be a stereotype?

I'm a guy and I hate the so called 'chick' movies, but I'd argue that's more because they suck than because I buy into the male gender role of disliking movies with bad writing, worse acting, predictable plots and unnecessary/uncomfortable love scenes.

And... I'm a gamer and a total nerd. History buff? Check. Star Trek fan? Check. Coin collection? Check.

And, just like every young male in existance, I thought that the idea of robots blowing each other up ala Transformers was the epitome of cool. (Beast Wars is the best kids show ever).

I'm a guy and I hate the so called 'chick' movies, but I'd argue that's more because they suck than because I buy into the male gender role of disliking movies with bad writing, worse acting, predictable plots and unnecessary/uncomfortable love scenes.

And... I'm a gamer and a total nerd. History buff? Check. Star Trek fan? Check. Coin collection? Check.

And, just like every young male in existance, I thought that the idea of robots blowing each other up ala Transformers was the epitome of cool. (Beast Wars is the best kids show ever).

*separates fingers* Peace and long life!

Edited by Taylor Swift

I usually go into the "Oreo" stereotype, combined with the "Lone Black Kid in a group". It's been said that I'm "whiter than white people." BY WHITE PEOPLE.

this

I like watermelon and fried chicken.

...Yeah...

this too :/

violent temper girl?

Edited by Nanaya Shiki

Beast Wars is the best kids show ever.

Minus "kids".

Completely agree.

Also, thank's for actually making this topic, lol! Kind of annoying half of you are posting "IDK, WTF am I!?" though. It lowers the entertainment value by half.

Anyhow, it depends on where I am and with whom, but I am either the "lone wolf" or the "intelligent/sarcastic/egotistical asshole." I probably fit a few others, too.

Edited by Bohemund

I am a generic white boy in every aspect, aside from the whole wanting to be black thing.

Congratulations. This describes the majority of idiotic little kids these days. Pro Tip: Don't try to be "black". Contrary to popular belief, ghetto is not cool.

I was decent at math, then I got lazy. No longer an honor student, except for one class but that doesn't really count since I'm horrible at it.

Magic the Gathering totally threw me into the nerd category for years now.

Though I have no interest in anime or Japanese music. I like my alt/prog/metal/indie music.

Edited by Will

I don't talk on the phone, like, ever.

I don't either, except for when I answer it:

"Hello? Yes, I'll go get them" or sometimes "Sorry, they're not here at the moment"

Yes, surprisingly, not all girls love to rack up huge phone bills!

I guess the bum/slacker stereotype fits me a bit...I don't do much really and have really crappy self motivation overall; I also can be very meticulous and tough on myself when attempting self projects, so I'm pseudo perfectionist I guess; don't really strictly fit any mass stereotype I think