Question about FE4 stats and growths...

Liz

And he will get it back in Chapter 3 after Diadora finished her Arena and sold her stuffs. Money is never a proble to Sigurd, unless you are talking about Chapter 5 Tryfing.

You just had to say and type what I was thinking before I got the chance. Don't you have an illegitimate child you're supposed to be taking care of? I feeling spiteful.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You just had to say and type what I was thinking before I got the chance. Don't you have an illegitimate child you're supposed to be taking care of? I feeling spiteful.

My apologize then. : D

My son is old enough to be able to take care himself, I don't have to worry. : D

And he will get it back in Chapter 3 after Diadora finished her Arena and sold her stuffs. Money is never a proble to Sigurd, unless you are talking about Chapter 5 Tryfing.

Yeah Sigurd is always rich for me.

My son is old enough to be able to take care himself, I don't have to worry. : D

Isn't that TheEnd? (Because he's Cyas)

Yeah Sigurd is always rich for me.

Money isn't a problem at all in FE4. For me at least.

Isn't that TheEnd? (Because he's Cyas)

Yes, he is.

Money isn't a problem at all in FE4. For me at least.

Yes, he is.

I know what you mean, it's the same for me. Exept for Aideen and Lana for some reason.

He doesn't seem to respect you much

I know what you mean, it's the same for me. Exept for Aideen and Lana for some reason.

He doesn't seem to respect you much

Bargain Ring is there for a reason.

Look at FE4 THREAD and you can see how much he loves his mother.

Bargain Ring is there for a reason.

Look at FE4 THREAD and you can see how much he loves his mother.

How is Lana going to kill the guy that has it? (I forgot his name)

I don't want to read 1147 or something like that pages to catch up.

How is Lana going to kill the guy that has it? (I forgot his name)

I don't want to read 1147 or something like that pages to catch up.

I give it to Edin in the 1st Gen.

Who said you need to read that 1153 pages? You can always join without catching up. And this is what I'm talking about...read that until page 1140~1141 I think...

I give it to Edin in the 1st Gen.

Who said you need to read that 1153 pages? You can always join without catching up. And this is what I'm talking about...read that until page 1140~1141 I think...

You don't get one in the first generation though.

How can I join without catching up? I want to join.

You don't get one in the first generation though.

How can I join without catching up? I want to join.

You can get it from a village in Chapter 2.

Just pick a character you want to RP as and start posting. That's all.

maps are huge in FE4.

thought you ought to know. even though you probably already do.

Yeah, they're really huge. They compensate for that by making much fewer chapters than usual.

why not? she looks like an interesting character.

i'm not really concerned about rank right now, i just want to get through the game.

afterwards, once i know how to play the game and stuff, i'll attempt a ranked run, but before then, i won't mind aboosing of her so that she is max!

XD

Forget about the ranking system to this game. It is utter phail. There is no way that you can get an A rank to EXP without maxing out nearly every character, and that you have to finish the game in under 399 turns total to get an A rank to Tactics=Not gonna happen.

Diadora's availability is limited (she's only usable from the time you get her and chapter 2). Cuan, Ethlin and Fin leave at the start of chapter 4. Do train Fin since he's useful later in the game.

Training him is highly recommended. You will need him to protect Lenster in Chapter 7.

If you're gonna be using Deirdre, I've read that her equipment should be sold as soon as Ch. 3 is reached, and her gil should be given to Sigurd. (I'm trying out the action I typed to see if it works well though.)

Yeah, but let her Keep the Aura tome. No one else in your party but her can use it in the First Gen, and that you cannot pass it over to the second Gen.

I was actually thinking of trying this, so that I can get Yuria both Aura and Rizaia, but that cannot be done, because you cannot pass down Aura to the second gen.

Mainly because of the 1000 out of 1030 level ups you need.

There is just not enough exp ;-;

And 399 turns to complete the game at the same time. Can't be done.

Forget about the ranking system to this game. It is utter phail. There is no way that you can get an A rank to EXP without maxing out nearly every character, and that you have to finish the game in under 399 turns total to get an A rank to Tactics=Not gonna happen.

Training him is highly recommended. You will need him to protect Lenster in Chapter 7.

Yeah, but let her Keep the Aura tome. No one else in your party but her can use it in the First Gen, and that you cannot pass it over to the second Gen.

I was actually thinking of trying this, so that I can get Yuria both Aura and Rizaia, but that cannot be done, because you cannot pass down Aura to the second gen.

And 399 turns to complete the game at the same time. Can't be done.

Thanks. I feel a lot more happier about my B rank.

Just sell it for extra money.

... broken Tearfing?

That's a complete lie if you're abusing, though, since Elite is a mere convenience in that case.
With or without abuse, don't they get Ambush?

They also get high defense. Like, their offense and defense remains phenomenal throughout the entire game.

Edited by Nathan Graves

Not that Sigurd need that much money anyway.
... broken Tearfing?
What? All this time I thought TheEnd was Zihark with red hair...

Nope, he is Cyas.

ps S-ranking this game can be done lol stop discouraging people from taking up a challenge

How so?

ps S-ranking this game can be done lol stop discouraging people from taking up a challenge

S-ranking can't be done. Why? Because FE4 DOESN'T HAVE ANY S RANK!!!

With or without abuse, don't they get Ambush?

They also get high defense. Like, their offense and defense remains phenomenal throughout the entire game.

I didn't say it's a bad pairing - it's a good one. However, there is contest - like Dew, Holyn and Noish. It isn't like Levin/Fury, that's much superior to the other Fury pairings due to Lolsety.

There was no Cyas icon, so I had to recolor a Zihark one

I blame Fia

Just pick a character you want to RP as and start posting. That's all.

What does this mean?

I didn't say it's a bad pairing - it's a good one. However, there is contest - like Dew, Holyn and Noish. It isn't like Levin/Fury, that's much superior to the other Fury pairings due to Lolsety.

Fury/Levin is a great pairing. For Aira my favorites are Holyn and Dew but I prefer Dew to Holyn.

There was no Cyas icon, so I had to recolor a Zihark one

I blame Fia

Stop blaming me. And you know Zihark has a similar hairstyle with Cyas'.

What does this mean?

You can just start posting already.

Fury/Levin is a great pairing.

Correction: They are not a good/great pairing.

THEY ARE GODLY.

What does this mean?

Fury/Levin is a great pairing. For Aira my favorites are Holyn and Dew but I prefer Dew to Holyn.

Role Play. Pick a FE character and play his/her role. btw I should warn you that that thread may contain both FE4 and FE5 spoilers.

Never tried Fury/Levin. I did Lex/Aira and Lakche and Skasaha were awesome.