Not Red Fox of Fire's tier list

Florete

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what makes this funny is that i didnt even read the list. I just instantly scrolled to the bottom and looked for Masu and lo and behold there i was because fox is so obvious. Im quite sure she put herself at the top as some like "SEXY OVERLORD GODLIKE PERSON" or something.

I should be on this list in my own special "Pretentious Twatface Tier". Doit.

Maybe

This topic list is awesome. Im low tier. Which makes me 1000x better than i already am cuz im superior to you AND im low tier HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Have fun dreaming

I like boobs more than you!! :P

Okay

what makes this funny is that i didnt even read the list. I just instantly scrolled to the bottom and looked for Masu and lo and behold there i was because fox is so obvious. Im quite sure she put herself at the top as some like "SEXY OVERLORD GODLIKE PERSON" or something.

:P

Penis deserves to be above incest. I mean, seriously. Incest is a unit that relies on gamble for kills. Penis is better for reasons stated. Incest should go below Nightmare cuz he comes at night.

Then, boobs needs to be moved above incest after being moved down. Boobies are clearly inferior to penis, but actually they are quite good support partners. Also has higher bases than incest despite being a pre-promote. And depending on their mother, boobs can have HUGE growths, whereas incest is detrimental.

Penis deserves to be above incest. I mean, seriously. Incest is a unit that relies on gamble for kills. Penis is better for reasons stated. Incest should go below Nightmare cuz he comes at night.

Then, boobs needs to be moved above incest after being moved down. Boobies are clearly inferior to penis, but actually they are quite good support partners. Also has higher bases than incest despite being a pre-promote. And depending on their mother, boobs can have HUGE growths, whereas incest is detrimental.

I can move Boobies up, but as for Incest, I'll have to get back to you on that.

No, because it's IN YOU! D :

Now, we fly into the night! *picks up up off your hands and knees* Now my love! WE FLY! *flies off like surfing on air, a rainbow trailing me*

Funny, I dont feel a thing...and I mean I dont feel a thing. ^^

Nothing can possibly defeat the epicness that is Red Fox of Fire. But where do you think Vincent should be?

Hm...good point

Dunno. But he should be above j00. Which means j00 go down.

Also, PINGAS > Penis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt0SUCYE77A...feature=related

Edited by Shiva

Ultima above FE4 Thread?

What blasphamy is this?

FE4 Thread has the best supports ever. Ultima is stuck just copying other units.

but its unique skill "Consume" can cause Ultima to swallow FE4, meaning that Ultima is superior.

Assuming that Ultima has a support built up with one of the mods, of course.

Without the support bonus with a mod, FE4 is superior. But since Fourth Fox is paired up currently with Ultima, that means FE4 is a sitting duck if the support bonus is activated.

Edited by Persephone