Hmmm...

Cynthia

I'm surprised by that personally. Besides, you'll never be as unwanted around here than me.

Welcome back.

I wouldn't quite say that you're unwanted. It's just that your sharp tounge seems to upset a select few people.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG it's Cynthia. You may remember me as the amazing Faiya/2Pro. Feel free to worship me as necessary.

Also, how are things going on your end? You left the forest in quite some trouble D:

Sorry, I don't recall... I actually remember little of what went on before and during the time of my leave.

But you remember a little of me. :D Awesome. I don't even think we spoke much.

I only recall the name really...

Not sure if I mentioned this or not, but I have sort of a memory problem. Anything that I don't touch for a while and my brain registers as useless information is erased. So please don't take offense if I don't remember most of you.

I only recall the name really...

Not sure if I mentioned this or not, but I have sort of a memory problem. Anything that I don't touch for a while and my brain registers as useless information is erased. So please don't take offense if I don't remember most of you.

memory problems usually point towards a quick death in a human being. Naw, not really. :lol:

Sorry, I don't recall... I actually remember little of what went on before and during the time of my leave.

That's fine. We never really interacted :mellow:

And by trouble I mean trouble irl. Like you and your lady friend.

Welcome back. Still the same guy.

... Have we met?

Oh and yeah, things have really gotten hectic here. They are at a momentary pause as it seems, but will more than likely start up again. Hopefully we can make it to the Summer so things will work out; that's what we're shooting for anyways.

Edited by Cynthia

Indeed. At this point, I've joined the trend of changing your name to something from FE4.

A trend...?

And welcome back Cynthia.

I was right, basically. Think back and you will know what I mean.

Death, I know I remember you.

And !MattLocke! I take it you're Locke? I recall bits and fragments about you so yeah I remember who you are to an extent. Forgive my forgetfulness.

I'll add you both on MSN you can catch me up to speed. PM me your MSN emails.

Edited by Cynthia

Lux, yeah.

Oh yeah, sorry bro, couldn't get on msn, I was too damn busy with some other stuff. But I will whenever you are ready. Just pm me and let me know you are on.