51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use dancers in FE10 and FE7, but usually don't in FE9 and FE8. I don't know, Tethys and Reyson just never seemed useful to me. I'll use them every once and a while, but you have to spam them so much to make it so they don't get killed in one hit.

The only games I don't use them much is Fire Emblem 7 and 8. I'm not sure, since Ninian's rings are useful. However, I do seem to use Nils all the time in that game. (mostly since he's forced when he shows up again)

However, in every other game, those dancers get a good work out. (or in the Herons' case, they really work their vocal cords)

I use them a bit each game but just for a few chapters usually, and usually never in the final battle (however on my very first FE8 full playthrough I did bring Tethys since she had gotten A support with Ewan and had gained a fair number of lvs that run)

Never. I'd rather have an entirely new character than use the same one twice. Unless it's Seisen, where you might as well use Sylvia/Lynn/orangie, with the sheer amount of characters, alongside the fact that dancers there allow four units to remove, rather than just one :/

Well, let's see. I like using Fena in FE3. I like the dancers in FE4 since they can refresh up to 4 units. I sometimes use the dancers/bards in the GBA games.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

It's anyone that looks at her Str growth at face value and automatically assumes she's a goddess of war.

It's been around for awhile. The site known as "The Dragon Tier" by Paola reinforces that view (And they think CAPTAIN GORDIN and PRIVATE RYAN are amazing).

Then again, that was like...six years ago.