Rebecca's Brother

Deity

Anyway, she mentions to her dad something about finding her lost brother or something. I don't have her support conversations with anyone, and I think it didn't turn out to be Dart. So who is it?

Who is Rebecca's lost brother. Solve this mystery for me, I am wanting to know. ^^

Rebecca: Well, he did have a scar on his right side, on his abdomen... from when he was gored by a stag in the forests of Pherae! Do you have a scar like that?

Dart: Abdomen... That’s over here, eh? And me right... That’s starboard, innit?

Rebecca: Amazing... You really are...

Dart: ...Hey. Is this for real?

Rebecca: Ah...

Dart: Look, it’s nothin’ personal-like. I just want to be sure. I mean. I’d be glad to think you were my sister, but... I’d hate to find out I was wrong later, you know?

Rebecca: Dart...

Dart: Aww, blow me down... Just call me Brother... Either way, I’ll go back to me ship when this battle ends... so why don’t we both just play along for a little while... Right?

Oh is that right?

But there is no actual proof of a definitive person?

Although the support convo has been posted above I strongly suggest you go get them in the game so you are convinced. Also if you deploy Rebecca in the Dread Isle chapter (where you get Dart) Rebecca will ask you (the tactician) if you don't think Rebecca and Dart look somewhat alike, hinting that he is her brother. Also if that still doesn't convince you, Rebecca and Wil are childhood friends, and Wil also recognizes Dart so that's more proof of the relationship these guys share.

Conclusion: Dart is Rebecca's brother and Wil's childhood friend.

In a conversation, Dart said that he wound up in Badon(?) severely injured and no memory. Fargus saved him, yadda, yadda, yadda, so that's how he was a pirate. Wil and Dart were friends, who started on a quest to find money and fame and stuff. But either Wil or Dart bailed, and left. That explains why they were separated.

It's Nergal.

A post like this that is obviously sarcasm can be considered spamming. Please don't do it again.

That said, there is no theory other than Dart to be Rebecca's brother and it is strongly implied.

But there is no actual proof of a definitive person?

There's no proof but it's implied and Dart lets Rebecca call him Dan and and I think that means he thinks he really may be her brother.

Er, not really. Dart actually says that he wants to be certain that he and Rebecca are siblings. But then a little bit later, he tells Rebecca that she can call him "brother".

There is no outright mention that the two are related, but the implications are huge. =\

Er, not really. Dart actually says that he wants to be certain that he and Rebecca are siblings. But then a little bit later, he tells Rebecca that she can call him "brother".

There is no outright mention that the two are related, but the implications are huge. =\

this is true.

also wil calls Dart 'Dan' during their supports too.