How do you call the Dawn Brigade?

TheEnd

Alright, I've seen quite a few nicknames for the Dawn Brigade around, usually demeaning their low power (especially compared to the lolGMs).

So, what are your favorite nicknames for them?

Personally, I started calling them "Mook Brigade" as I played - reason being that they're often no better (sometimes even worse) than the mooks they face in Part I.

I call them the Dawn Brigade. I still haven't played Radiant Dawn, so I have no reason to call them anything else. I probably wouldn't call them anything else regardless.

Sometimes I call them the Fail Brigade.

You took the answer out of my mouth! Because of Micaiah's maps being hard especially due to her having no leadership stars, I gave them that name. Not to mention a good number of mediocre characters (Leonardo, Meg, Fiona, Edward)

At least Edward does eventually get good if you give him enough EXP even if Zihark utterly outclasses him

Leonardo has growths in all the wrong areas, Meg is the wrong class and the game hates Fiona.

Micaiah really should have got authority stars either after 1-5 or in Part 3 though =/

At least Edward does eventually get good if you give him enough EXP even if Zihark utterly outclasses him

Leonardo has growths in all the wrong areas, Meg is the wrong class and the game hates Fiona.

Micaiah really should have got authority stars either after 1-5 or in Part 3 though =/

Edward requires some babying to be good. And on top of that, even axe users can hit him with little problems.