Raid me (The Raid Feedback thread) XD

Deity

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you were, right? I mean, making fun. Don't lie to me, boy, I can read minds. :lol:

As to the negative feedback thing, yes, its annoying. I is not the only one who gets annoyed with it, I've read several other feedback threads where the guy/girl/thing who wrote the story seems annoyed. So there is nothing wrong with it.

As to positive feedback, only fools go and say something like: "Hey keep it up, ????" ((????=random member name who wrote itsy bitsy parts on story that is not a story but something else)) I've done it, so have many others. But it's stupid imo.

so...............what kind of feedback do you want?

So you don't like positive comments, and you find criticism annoying?

I said it was stupid to go say something like the example I gave.

A good feedback member should go and says something like this: Oh hey, Loki, what's up, buddy? Anyway, not much here, just passing by to give you feedback. I read your story and it was so-so. Here is the mistakes I found out that you need to improve on, bud.

((insert random mistakes here.))

Other than that, keep it up, don't get frustrated, you'll eventually get it. :lol:

so...............what kind of feedback do you want?

Read the above post. That is feedback imo.

I said it was stupid to go say something like the example I gave.

A good feedback member should go and says something like this: Oh hey, Loki, what's up, buddy? Anyway, not much here, just passing by to give you feedback. I read your story and it was so-so. Here is the mistakes I found out that you need to improve on, bud.

Other than that, keep it up, don't get frustrated, you'll eventually get it. :lol:

Read the above post. That is feedback imo.

Ok. Your example was negative feedback, because it pointed out mistakes.

Now whats your problem with positive feedback? What if the person did the chapter correctly? Theres nothing wrong with praising them and saying "Nice! Good stuff!"

Edited by Len

People aren't always friendly, though.

I know this, but it shouldn't be like that. I joined a professional forum for feedback on the story and guess how the people there are? True feedbackers if I have ever seen any. They treated me rather nice and said the things I needed to improve on. Oh, and they never mentioned anything about the characters being silly, godly, or whatever. They said I actually did ok, but that I needed a little more depth with description.

Ok. Your example was negative feedback, because it pointed out mistakes.

Now whats your problem with positive feedback? What if the person did the chapter correctly? Theres nothing wrong with praising them and saying "Nice! Good stuff!"

--Yes, it was negative feedback, but did you capture the way I gave myself feedback? That is imo the way feedback should be given here. Why all the hostility?

As to the positive feedback, I was implying that stories that are just basically quotations of characters speaking with no description of a world or characters whatsoever get Highly Praised, when really, there is nothing to praise. But I noticed that people here are just too friendly with their friends, and so they find the need to go praise them, just because they are friends.

Now you see that the whole feedback system here is wrong. And since most of you hate Loki, well, you just hop on aboard the "lets go give negative feedback to Rad." And you people do it with sarcasm/insulting ways. Which I find annoying because like I said, it helps me with nothing.

I know this, but it shouldn't be like that. I joined a professional forum for feedback on the story and guess how the people there are? True feedbackers if I have ever seen any. They treated me rather nice and said the things I needed to improve on. Oh, and they never mentioned anything about the characters being silly, godly, or whatever. They said I actually did ok, but that I needed a little more depth with description.

--Yes, it was negative feedback, but did you capture the way I gave myself feedback? That is imo the way feedback should be given here. Why all the hostility?

As to the positive feedback, I was implying that stories that are just basically quotations of characters speaking with no description of a world or characters whatsoever get Highly Praised, when really, there is nothing to praise. But I noticed that people here are just too friendly with their friends, and so they find the need to go praise them, just because they are friends.

Now you see that the whole feedback system here is wrong. And since most of you hate Loki, well, you just hop on aboard the "lets go give negative feedback to Rad." And you people do it with sarcasm/insulting ways. Which I find annoying because like I said, it helps me with nothing.

Do you read shuuda's feedback or what?

It was like that on a Forum I once Adminned. People were nice to each other cuz Ivy whipped them if they weren't. But since we can't make others be nice, we can at least try to be nice to them.

My dear Alexis, but I is nice. :D If I get annoyed its because everyone tags along to make fun of me, when there is no reason to. I can understand that in FFTF it gets silly. But feedback is supposed to be helpful, not hateful. XD

I have been thinking, ever since I read this thing. I have doubts as to whether is really is just excerpts, and that you are just saying that to make us believe it is longer than it actually is.

To be honest, if an Author's Darling hero and a villain who revels in being evil is the best you could come up with; then I am doubtful as to what effort you put in this.

P.S: I have noticed that you are refusing feedback on your latest story. Just to let you know that it will probably not stop me; free speech!

Edited by Shuuda

and for that I is sorry..

right now I is getting
Actually, if I is a bad person,
I is not the only one who gets annoyed with it
I is too sleepy. I better go catch some shut eye and then come and deal with the feedback I am sure to find tomorrow. XD
My dear Alexis, but I is nice.
If I did post those two quotes there that you brought up, it was because you wanted to be seen as an Editor, and you are nothing of the sort because you have more trouble with grammar than I do

what

Edited by Lachesis

I have been thinking, ever since I read this thing. I have doubts as to whether is really is just excerpts, and that you are just saying that to make us believe it is longer than it actually is.

To be honest, if an Author's Darling hero and a villain who revels in being evil is the best you could come up with; then I am doubtful as to what effort you put in this.

P.S: I have noticed that you are refusing feedback on your latest story. Just to let you know that it will probably not stop me; free speech!

Oh go ahead if you feel like it, just don't say I didn't warn you. I'll ask the mods to warn anyone who breaks my wishes, just like you asked me to respect your decision on not using your ass for the story, then honor mine and keep your mouth shut, I don't need any feedback.

I don't need any feedback.

That is not what everyone else in this thread thinks... oh wait; they are disagreeing with you, so they must be wrong!

And let us not forget all of the things I pointed out from this story that contradict your comment. Of course, I must be imagining things according to you, therefore they must not exist.

To be honest: your ability to ignore overwhelming evidence is irritating.

Edited by Shuuda

Oh go ahead if you feel like it, just don't say I didn't warn you. I'll ask the mods to warn anyone who breaks my wishes, just like you asked me to respect your decision on not using your ass for the story, then honor mine and keep your mouth shut, I don't need any feedback.

...So you're gonna try to get the mods to warn people who gives feedback.

...Good luck with that.

...So you're gonna try to get the mods to warn people who gives feedback.

...Good luck with that.

Well the feedback thread was posted for those who wanted feedback, it was not demanded that anyone who wrote had to make feedback threads. Therefore, if I don't want any feedback, I guess there wont be any feedback.

Edited by Löki

Well the feedback thread was posted for those who wanted feedback, it was not demanded that anyone who wrote had to make feedback threads. Therefore, if I don't want any feedback, I guess there wont be any feedback.

The feedback thread was made for people who didn't want their readers to go through pages of comments to get to the next installment. It wasn't meant to be absolute, just an option to help organize things.

The feedback thread was made for people who didn't want their readers to go through pages of comments to get to the next installment. It wasn't meant to be absolute, just an option to help organize things.

Oh yeah, why don't you go read the feedback rules.

Oh yeah, why don't you go read the feedback rules.

It says nothing about getting warned if you post feedback and honestly, what's the point in posting if you don't want feedback? That's like showing off a new game and telling everyone they can't say anything about it. People are going to judge what they see, just like how you judged everyone to be against you and decided that you didn't want to hear anything from them. And as long as they're not spamming or flaming, readers are pretty much free to post their own take on the story. It's called "giving input." You know, input, the thing where people tell you what they think and how you can make your work better. If your not even gonna try and pay attention to it then what are you putting the story here for? You could just as easily write it all on a piece of paper or type it up in word, staple all the pages together, and have your mom put a gold star or smiley face on it and put it on the fridge because that's what it seems like you want.

I rest my case, not point in arguing something that I know I am right about. You want to keep discussing about this, go to the thread I made in questions section, no need to talk about it here, when the story already ended and this is just spam.

I rest my case, not point in arguing something that I know I am right about. You want to keep discussing about this, go to the thread I made in questions section, no need to talk about it here, when the story already ended and this is just spam.

I notice you do this a lot, be it similar to your cutesy "I is" statements or not; you tend to write "not" when it's suppose to be "no." Quite honestly, when arguing about writing abilities, you should use proper grammar in order to be taken seriously.

Also, it's not that you don't need feedback, it's just you don't want any. You obviously mean the latter, but you're saying the first. Keep in mind there is a big difference between "I want" and "I need."

I notice you do this a lot, be it similar to your cutesy "I is" statements or not; you tend to write "not" when it's suppose to be "no." Quite honestly, when arguing about writing abilities, you should use proper grammar in order to be taken seriously.

Also, it's not that you don't need feedback, it's just you don't want any. You obviously mean the latter, but you're saying the first. Keep in mind there is a big difference between "I want" and "I need."

I am sure I am not the only one with grammar difficulties.

No. Definitely not. Personally, I am a horrible speller.

It's good to know that, but I really don't care about people's problems, I have my own to deal with.

But then again, you never know how people here tend to mean what they post. Let us just drop this, we are just spamming anyway. You want to discuss about this, lets go to FFTF.