DAMN IT!!!

Destiny Hero

little did DH know, I hired his math teacher to perform a hit......on Dh. He failed, so I killed him for his insolense......NOW I WILL DO IT.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get D. Hero's ISP on the line so I can find out where he fuckin' lives so we can come up to his house and beat his ass for disrespecting his mother? Seriously, she gave you fuckin' birth and life and all you give her in return is a fuckin' death threat, which I doubt you'll do seeing you are nothing more than an internet tough guy.

D. Hero, shut you mouth and stay quiet. Bianchi just complete put you in your place and you have no right to say anything to anybody anymore.

little did DH know, I hired his math teacher to perform a hit......on Dh. He failed, so I killed him for his insolense......NOW I WILL DO IT.

You don't even know where I live :U

Want to make sweet, sweet math with me? Making math with people is most pleasurable.

Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray to God you don't multiply.

Can I get D. Hero's ISP on the line so I can find out where he fuckin' lives so we can come up to his house and beat his ass for disrespecting his mother? Seriously, she gave you fuckin' birth and life and all you give her in return is a fuckin' death threat, which I doubt you'll do seeing you are nothing more than an internet tough guy.

D. Hero, shut you mouth and stay quiet. Bianchi just complete put you in your place and you have no right to say anything to anybody anymore.

She's not my real mom, and authority and position means nothing to me.

lern2read

you are so full of crap that it's outstanding.

just because she's not your biological mother you can talk shit about her? you, my dearest friend, are the biggest asshole i have ever had the displeasure to meet. she fucking decided to raised you, you should thank her for taking you in and should have as much respect for her as if she was your biological mother.

you know what, you're a idiot. speaking to you is a fucking waste of time. good job, Destiny Hero, you have achieved something previously unachievable and made me hate your guts beyond words. remember this achievement with pride, dearest idiot, since it'll probably be the only thing you accomplish in your pathetic and miserable life.

i hope you have a good day. I shall now go do some more profitable and interesting things than talking to you. Good bye, dearest idiot, for from now on you shall cease to exist in my life.

Words cannot express how outstanding this is.

Best post in the history of SF.

Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray to God you don't multiply.

What? You clearly do not know the meaning of making math. One day, me and a friend of mine created a theorem. One that states 0=infinity. Since zero is indefinite and infinity is indefinite, 0=infinity.

D Hero, you make so many topics. We understand you are excited about EVERY LITTLE THING that happens EVERY SINGLE SECOND of your life. We just dont want to hear about it. So, stop bitching.

1. You don't even know where I live :U

2. She's not my real mom, and authority and position means nothing to me.

3. lern2read

1. I could always lie to the local police department and lie to your ISP you threaten me or you scam me and they can give me some good information.

2. Define "Real Mom" and none of this "Blood", "Genealogy", or "Birth-mom" bullshit either. And with your "logical", it seems you'll gonna run in real deep shit with authority figures later in your life.

3. I'm black. I lack that skill.

1. I could always lie to the local police department and lie to your ISP you threaten me or you scam me and they can give me some good information.

2. Define "Real Mom" and none of this "Blood", "Genealogy", or "Birth-mom" bullshit either. And with your "logical", it seems you'll gonna run in real deep shit with authority figures later in your life.

3. I'm black. I lack that skill.

Snow Storm for sexy beast of the year pl0x. You my friend are epic.

You don't even know where I live :U

She's not my real mom, and authority and position means nothing to me.

lern2read

awesome. go curse out some cops then please.

awesome. go curse out some cops then please.

No, even better!

Point a gun at a cop or take him hostage! Just fuckin' do it!

Or let's raise the stakes little boy! Point a gun at a FBI agent!

Masu, we're gonna get this boy killed!

Edited by Proud_Black_Man

No, even better!

Point a gun at a cop or take him hostage! Just fuckin' do it!

Or let's raise the stakes little boy! Point a gun at a FBI agent!

Masu, we're gonna get this boy killed!

For some reason..........I just had a nice comforting warm and fuzzy feeling as if i was embracing a girl that i liked. :D