DAMN IT!!!

Destiny Hero

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked so horrible I could kill myself. I had to go into the bathroom for an hour and cut it myself and it still looks horrible. But Jesus christ if that bitch ever touches my hair again I'm going to beat her.
If I heard you say this in real life, I would have ripped out your hair with my bare hands.

isn't that a nice way to talk to the person who gave birth and raised you.

i'd hate to be your mother. and i'm not even kidding.

I'm adopted, and I never knew my parents.

Although that does come with the benefit of never having to imagine your parents doing it.

I'm adopted, and I never knew my parents.

Although that does come with the benefit of never having to imagine your parents doing it.

you are so full of crap that it's outstanding.

just because she's not your biological mother you can talk shit about her? you, my dearest friend, are the biggest asshole i have ever had the displeasure to meet. she fucking decided to raised you, you should thank her for taking you in and should have as much respect for her as if she was your biological mother.

you know what, you're a idiot. speaking to you is a fucking waste of time. good job, Destiny Hero, you have achieved something previously unachievable and made me hate your guts beyond words. remember this achievement with pride, dearest idiot, since it'll probably be the only thing you accomplish in your pathetic and miserable life.

i hope you have a good day. I shall now go do some more profitable and interesting things than talking to you. Good bye, dearest idiot, for from now on you shall cease to exist in my life.

just because she's not your biological mother you can talk shit about her? you, my dearest friend, are the biggest asshole i have ever had the displeasure to meet. she fucking decided to raised you, you should thank her for taking you in and should have as much respect for her as if she was your biological mother.

you know what, you're a idiot. speaking to you is a fucking waste of time. good job, Destiny Hero, you have achieved something previously unachievable and made me hate your guts beyond words. remember this achievement with pride, dearest idiot, since it'll probably be the only thing you accomplish in your pathetic and miserable life.

i hope you have a good day. I shall now go do some more profitable and interesting things than talking to you. Good bye, dearest idiot, for from now on you shall cease to exist in my life.

I love you.

I...wow.

Respect to you.

OoO

Marry me

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103

clap.gif

clap.gif

I remember Destiny Hero from this other site I go to!

He was banned, I believe o.o.

Anyways, say hi to my un-combed curly hair that I can eat when I'm bored ;)

No, I was never banned. I left, and true to my word, I never went back.

Also, I don't have to respect my mom. If she's a bitch, I treat her like one. I'm not going to bow down to her just because of her status. I could care less. Hell, I spend most of my day away from her anyway, and I've never cared much for anything she's done.

Bumping this is better than giving yall another thread to spam, so:

I got 100 on my math test ^_______^