There is none hotter in this game...

Agreed. If Oliver looked into a mirror, I'd break instantly.

Only because the mirror wouldn't be worthy of such a majestic, divine image and would thus crumble in shame.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calill's pretty hot. Sanaki and Tormod will probably be hot when they grow older but Tormod's cute in RD. Nephenee, I can see her being hot if she took off her helmet. I can't call Micaiah hot anymore cause she annoys me too much. Valtome is possibly the ugliest character in RD.

I once made a topic about Calill and Sanaki being "The hottest girls in the game" about a year ago. Good times...But yeah, Calill is actually good-looking now, not freaky-looking like she was in PoR. I never liked Sanaki at all.

Sanaki looks like that girl in Maburaho. Random I know...

On topic: If Volug had a shirt on, would he be the hottest in the game?

Sanaki looks like that girl in Maburaho. Random I know...

On topic: If Volug had a shirt on, would he be the hottest in the game?

He wears no shirts because they burst into flames when they come in contact with such hotness.

His pants are on only by double sided duct tape. Why duct tape? Nothing can destroy duct tape, it's like natural law.

For the guys, I'm sure you can guess. He's miles ahead of all the other guys for me.

May I guess?

...Boyd? :lol:

As for the creature in purple robes who accidently popped up in this topic... YOU ARE UGLY AND YOU SUCK!

Volug's cool and all...but I prefer Stefan...because he pairs naturally with Soren and that's win to me XD

also he gets points off for being a woman's bitch even if it is Nailah, she cool and all but there are more nice looking ladies in RD IMO, anyway since the argument is of hotness, I say Stefan and I don't care what anyone else has to say about it (although...Bastian is pretty dashing if I do say so myself...but I digress)

Edited by Rhaan

If Oliver is the McDonalds of beauty, then Valtome is Burger King.

Valtome.PNG

Irresistible ;)

Valtome is the Black Knight?

*dies*

And Stefan > Volug >>>> all.

Edit: Wrong quote, lol.

Edited by Marorii

Volug's cool and all...but I prefer Stefan...because he pairs naturally with Soren and that's win to me XD

also he gets points off for being a woman's bitch even if it is Nailah, she cool and all but there are more nice looking ladies in RD IMO, anyway since the argument is of hotness, I say Stefan and I don't care what anyone else has to say about it (although...Bastian is pretty dashing if I do say so myself...but I digress)

Stefan immediately comes close. But Volug just trumps him. He trumps all. Though Stefan with Soren is nasty hot

Volug being Nailah's bitch is what makes him so awesome. Means Volug is a dirty dirty masochist boy, while Stefan is all preachy and boring. Lol, Earth>Heaven And don't we all love our hot guys who are strong enough to be top but choose to be bottom? Hot AND free minded? Can't go wrong there, Mr. Stuck-up.

P.S. Volug couldn't top Nailah even in his dreams, so learn your place with Nailah.

If Oliver is the McDonalds of beauty, then Valtome is Burger King.

Valtome.PNG

Irresistible ;)

Now you're just taking this too far.

If Volug had a shirt on, he'd drop to the middle with a bunch of the other guys. Nailah's alright but she's far from the hottest girl. Anyways, Boyd is by far the hottest guy in my books. If he took his shirt off, we'd have a clear winner.

Valtome and Oliver are both in the top 10 ugliest characters in RD along with the rest of the senators except Sephiran.

Edited by KSFF2150

If Volug had a shirt on, he'd drop to the middle with a bunch of the other guys. Nailah's alright but she's far from the hottest girl. Anyways, Boyd is by far the hottest guy in my books. If he took his shirt off, we'd have a clear winner.

Valtome and Oliver are both in the top 10 ugliest characters in RD along with the rest of the senators except Sephiran.

Actually, I don't think he would. Sure, he has a great and hot body, but his eyes... the very look in his face...

shirt or not

he is HOT

As for the senators, you couldn't be more right!

Boyd is pretty amazing, but he just can't compete as long as he still wears a shirt. If he were to take it off, we'd have a competition on our hands.

Anyways, Boyd is by far the hottest guy in my books. If he took his shirt off, we'd have a clear winner.
Boyd is pretty amazing, but he just can't compete as long as he still wears a shirt. If he were to take it off, we'd have a competition on our hands.

*suddenly has inspiration for a sick fan-art*

:mellow:

Short hair Lucia > long hair Lucia

If you don't agree, there is something wrong with you.

What's wrong with me?

Anyway, Oliver is the best looking male, either long haired Lucia or Mist for best looking female.

Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!!Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!! Mia!!!

Hey, this is my 100th message

Edited by Little Sothe