Chinese Zodiac

Metal Rabbit

People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other people's confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog people make good leaders. They are compatible with those born in the Years of the Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit.

Wow, other than always having money this thing is trying to write an encyclopedia on me. In real life. And also usually on the internet.

Horse:People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep.

Hey, hika, we're compatible.....

I'm a sheep but personalitywise I seem to be part Horse.

Oh, so you're one of those crazy half breeds? Like a Sheeshe or whatever they call those sheep-horse babies.

Horse:People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep.

Hey, hika, we're compatible.....

I'm too lazy to do it myself...

im a horse

"People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money (i wouldnt say that :P), and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much ( replace sometimes with most times). The are wise (sure...y not), talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work (im quite patient and mellow). They like entertainment and large crowds ( not a big fan of overly large crowds). They are very independent and rarely listen to advice (im half dependent and independent, and i like advice). They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep."

so, yea... im a rebel horse :P

People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster

It actually fits me better than I thought. Especially that part about being good looking. I am. Really I am. I mean, my mommy says I'm good looking. Why would she lie to me?

• 3 weeks later...

People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.

The part about being puzzled about life, pessimistic and timid is a lie. I also have Horse traits in me...hmm...actually I have the best traits of every year. HAHA!

Anyway, I'm compatible with MaSu, Hikari, cgv, emeraldfox and VagueKatti. Let's see...

I'm a horse since I'm born in 1990. My attribute is Metal.

hey tashi, aren't you actually snake? cause the horse zodiac sign doesn't begin until January 27,1990, according to a website i looked up.

(of course, i could be wrong, but its in the website and i don't know much about chinese zodiac)

Your absolutely right, the year of the Horse begins for people who's born between 27 January 1990 to 14 February 1991. I was born in September 20, 1990 surely I'm clearly not a snake since my birth date ain't anywhere between 6 February 1989 to 26 January 1990 which is way before I was even born. Normally, those people whose born in those between those dates are consider to be a Metal Attributes.

I'm a rooster. Nice to know I eat my own kind on an almost daily basis. I'm gonna bolden the ones that are definitely true.

People born in the Year of the Rooster are deep thinkers, capable, and talented.

They like to be busy and are devoted beyond their capabilities and are deeply disappointed if they fail.

People born in the Rooster Year are often a bit eccentric, and often have rather difficult relationship with others.

They always think they are right and usually are!

They frequently are loners and though they give the outward impression of being adventurous, they are timid.

Their emotions like their fortunes, swing very high to very low.

They can be selfish and too outspoken, but are always interesting and can be extremely brave.

They are most compatible with Ox, Snake, and Dragon.

The Year Of The Snake

People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.

Hmm, sums me up quite well, I think.

Who is an Ox or Rooster?