Does this ending exist?

Sorry if this topic exists, but I was just wondering do Stefan and Soren have an ending together? That's what I read in one site but I'm very skeptical. For one, isn't it impossible to get them to A rank support? If they do, I'm using Stefan. If my doubts are correct and they don't, I'm using Edward--one of only two people I voluntarily use from the Fail Brigade. And if they don't, what would you think a good ending for them to be.

...Of course, this is assuming I even MAKE IT to the Endgame.

1. It is possible for them to get an A support. I've done it before.

2. As far as I know, no such ending exists. I have heard about it though. But either that person is a dirty rotten liar and should burn in hell, or I should get my head examined, cause I haven't seen the ending for the two of them.

3. Stefan is still better than Edward. IF only cause of his badass hair.

1. It is possible for them to get an A support. I've done it before.

2. As far as I know, no such ending exists. I have heard about it though. But either that person is a dirty rotten liar and should burn in hell, or I should get my head examined, cause I haven't seen the ending for the two of them.

3. Stefan is still better than Edward. IF only cause of his badass hair.

1. Correct.

2. Correct.

3. Burn in hell.

There is no Stefan/Soren ending.

I think the paired endings are;

Ike/Soren

Ike/Ranulf

Mist/Boyd

Haar/Jill

Naesala/Leanne

Micaiah/Sothe

Elincia/Geoffrey

Lucia/Bastian (?)

Makalov/Astrid (?)

There are rumours of Meg/Zihark but I'm pretty sure they're false.

Needs more Oliver/Valtome

Edited by Drayano

:o

Now I must use Stefan. He's my favorite trueblade after Zihark, and the only reason I considered using Edward was because he has a special place in my heart. He was my first promotion ^^

So that settles it, I really want to see this ending so I'm going to try, whether or not it exists. Besides, the first post pretty much refuted my belief that Soren and Stefan can't have A support. That's the second support I'm planning on having, along with Ike/Ranulf because I find that one cute.

The ending doesn't exist. It it did, it would have shown up in the game script file. Meg x Zihark doesn't exist for the same reason.

This isn't to make you change your mind about using Stefan though, since you've pretty much decided now.

1. Correct.

2. Correct.

3. Burn in hell.

1. K

2. K

3. You can't seriously think that Edward's hair is better than Stefan. Also, Stefan isn't shit when you get him. He just doesn't show up for a while. He's just as good as Edward. If not better, cause he doesn't have an affinity for getting hit all the time.

3. You can't seriously think that Edward's hair is better than Stefan. Also, Stefan isn't shit when you get him. He just doesn't show up for a while. He's just as good as Edward. If not better, cause he doesn't have an affinity for getting hit all the time.

Sounds like the Sothe Vs Volke thing all over again. :D

GAH it doesn't exist? That's so mean. Well, it looks like the verdict is in for sure: No Stefan/Soren ending.

Ah well, I'll stick with Stefan anyway even though my Edward is pretty good. Now as far as character goes, Stefan pwns. But then again that wouldn't be a fair comparison because they didn't give Edward a real personality. But Stefan is just cool.

I can just have the ending in my imagination.

Seems strange that they'd have so few paired endings.

At least it has some unlike PoR. They could've had paired endings in PoR by changing the dialogue in the epilogue. Kinda like how Lethe's dialogue changes if she A supports with Ike. I guess IS was too lazy to make up a bunch of paired endings for this game. Even some of the paired endings in this game are one-sided.

Seems strange that they'd have so few paired endings.

Yeah, there were a few I was really expecting but they never happened.

Like Edward/Leonardo could have had an ending about their friendship or something. The same for Oscar/Kieran.

they really cheaped out with the paired endings in RD >.>

1. K

2. K

3.) Stefan has green hair. What a cliché! Also, Edward doesn't suck after, like, chapter 5. Stefan sucks because his luck is nonexsistent, and his endgame is bad.

Stefan has the worst affinity in the game. What are you smoking?

3.) Stefan has green hair. What a cliché! Also, Edward doesn't suck after, like, chapter 5. Stefan sucks because his luck is nonexsistent, and his endgame is bad.

Stefan's stats don't suck at all, he just comes too late and doesn't have supports.

Compared to everyone else, though? He's pretty bad.

He's lacking Luck, but he's fine elsewhere. He'll naturally cap HP, Strength, Skill, and Speed (Granted he reaches that high) and gets close in Defense and Resistance, likely capping even them with BEXP. He's filler at best.

Filler is pretty bad. You're not really arguing with me, but it's true.

I never said he was an awesome character, just that he isn't as bad as you make him out to be. He's still the worst in his class for whatever that means.

He's lacking Luck, but he's fine elsewhere. He'll naturally cap HP, Strength, Skill, and Speed (Granted he reaches that high) and gets close in Defense and Resistance, likely capping even them with BEXP. He's filler at best.

i didnt except that from YOU

i didnt except that from YOU

Well, uh....

I never said he was an awesome character, just that he isn't as bad as you make him out to be. He's still the worst in his class for whatever that means.

Yeah. It doesn't mean much.

I'm pretty sure Stefan is better than Edward... if not I'm going to put a case up for it.

Anyways, good luck using Edward in HM past C3 or 4. Stefan comes ready to go with 27 Str/36 Spd/37 Skl at L8. They both have practically the same offense with some minor Strength lead on Edward's side, and basically the same Defense with some minor Defense lead (vs a major HP lead) on Edward's side. But Stefan requires no work, and hell Edward pretty much sucks while he's around.