The History of Kiryn

Inactive Account

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Varice Eldorne is real Kiryn in disguise. Then there's the "Truth", a homunculus (READ FMA) which looks exactly like Real Kiryn. Varice Eldorne's only an identitiy used by the real Kiryn in order to not get killed by "Truth".

Wow, I'm even confusing myself... don't worry, I'll ditch the fake identity soon.

Lol. good story though. even if it is confusing.

What is it this time, Arc? <_< You're in a bad mood again.

Eh. He's probably gotten over it by now.

He's a good guy. But every once in a while he goes temporarily insane.

But hey. Who doesn't?

What is it this time, Arc? <_< You're in a bad mood again.

I didn't mean to sound insulting, and I'm sorry if I came off that way. It's just that I find it a little weird to take that stuff and incorporate it into your own written work that has nothing to do with it...

XD

Lol at Star Wars.

@Arc: I consider it an omage to the things that give me inspiration. Plus it helps for certain plot devices. And some characters are so loveable that you want to use them yourself. I'd never do anything that would break the character's personality however.

Lol. I could just imagine:

Niryk: Hello Kiryn, it's been a while. I've become stronger since you've left.

Kiryn: Really? But do you have one of these? *Pulls out lightsaber.*

Niryk: O_o What the hell?!?

Kiryn: Or can you do this? *Uses force lightning.* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Niryk: XP

-waves hand- It's not a diary. Of course I don't keep diaries, I'm too cool for that.

In all seriousness there are some real elements blended in here, some of which are easier to pick out than others. The high confidence course and the fainting at band camp/resentment of "one time at band camp" are among them.

*monotone* It's not a diary. Of course you don't keep diaries, you're too cool for that......Now I'm going to go spread the word of Kiryn's history......

I guess the lightsaber and the evil clone are not real. Correct?

Right, nor do I have an evil twin.

As for warping out to grab some extra sleep during band season... I wish.

XD

I know how you feel. I mean, I wasn't in band, but I did do the musicals in high school and good God were they tiring...

Musicals... fun. The pit orchestra just sat around during rehearsal and ate snacks mostly. Stupid violinists with their stupid gum. Oh well... I got pizza and stuff...

Chinese food for me. Good stuff. Fattening, but good.

Of course I usually didn't have time to go, being such a big star in the show.

In actuality: We did a lot of group scenes and I was always one of the guys in the backround. I only had like three major roles. Only two of which I liked. But the third I guess it wasn't the role so much as the love interest was a girl who dumped me after only a week of being a 'couple'. But I'm not bitter about it! I'm over it! Really I am!