The History of Kiryn

Inactive Account

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Yeah, I can't always post as much as I'd like to but at least I'm posting again.

Yeah. I noticed that other than this, you haven't posted as much. I miss you Kiryn. ;_; You're on my top five favorite people.

Aw thanks... after college apps are in you'll see more of me.

After apps are in I'll almost have a life again.

I can't wait. Hopefully, I'll still be alive by then. Who knows when the apocalypse is coming. But I'm preaching as much damnation as I can till then.

*Clings bell while wearing a sign that says "Down with the system!"*

But now I'm just post farming.

THIS IS NOT DEAD I JUST HAVE TO GET MY NEWFOUND FFVII ADDICTION UNDER CONTROL

I CAN'T WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS UNTIL I'VE CONTROLLED THE ADDICTION OTHERWISE SEPHIROTH WILL END UP IN TELLIUS

SORRY BOUT THE ALL CAPS

ALSO THE FACT THAT ONE WINGED ANGEL KEEPS PLAYING IN MY HEAD MAKES IT KINDA HARD TO WRITE

SORRY

-falls over and starts singing-

Noli manere, manere memoria -cough urk- -stabbed-

At least you're starting to get back to us. We miss you here Kiryn.

see, it's cause I'm tryin REAL HARD to not copy your history's FFVII scene. :D

Neh, I just gotta get that song outta my head and finish my application essays... three more to go...

You can't use the same one all three times?

Ain't college a bitch?

They all ask different questions. -sigh-

Also, I'm rereading the FF section of your history just for giggles. :D

Lol. Well I hope it can help to allieviate some stress.

And good luck on the essays. I wish I could help somehow.

• 2 weeks later...

Kiryn warped into the Serenes Forest near her usual tree. She realized that it had been a few years, Tellius time, since she last stood in this spot. It was hard to tell; the forest appeared unchanged. A quick mental broadcast brought her pegasus to her. Now for the tricky part: finding the impostor. It could be anywhere on Tellius, and Kiryn refused to hope for some open sign of its presence- because such a sign generally involved massive amounts of dead civilians.

Kiryn saddled up and got ready to leave the forest. She gave her pegasus a light poke with her heels. That was all that was needed; they took off and were soon soaring up above the forest canopy.

Something made Kiryn circle back over the forest; perhaps nostalgia, perhaps a slight disturbance in the Force, maybe even a stray thought from her pegasus; Kiryn didn't know, but she turned. Looking down over the trees, she saw something. A thin plume of smoke was emerging from one of the far clearings. Kiryn came closer, staring down through the trees.

A building, maybe a house, had been constructed in a clearing. It vaguely resembled the base of the Greil Mercenaries, but more ramshackle. Kiryn spotted a few people outside. Reining her pegasus into a stall, she watched them for a few minutes. Yes, there were a few young adults and teenagers outside the base. A redheaded girl had just thrown one of the boys into a tree. The rest were laughing; one boy dropped a magic tome and sent a tornado careening wildly around for a few seconds...

Kiryn landed among the trees and tethered her pegasus. On foot, she approached the group outside the building. This... well, whatever it was, it was going to be interesting.

Oh daisies I just caught a spelling error.

Edited by Kiryn

Before she knew it Kiryn had been adopted into the strange little group. The boy who had been thrown into a tree fell out, apparently unhurt, dusted himself off and cheerfully handed Kiryn a torch, which she took uneasily and doused. The group bickered a bit about which type of fighter was best and then ceased treating Kiryn as a newcomer. Already she was one of them. The conversation meandered, from food to linguistics to eyepatches...

Kiryn began to make her Tellius home with the group. She wasn't sure why, at first, but realized that they had become her friends. Oh, they were all completely insane, of course. But so were her friends on Earth.

Random things happened. Kiryn was somehow elected Chosen One. A new girl showed up, attempted to take over the forest, nearly killed Kiryn, and ended up joining the group. Life continued.

Edited by Kiryn