Team Rate

Gamer7625

It's a nice team. But i wouldn't give an occult to mist, Nephenee could use it better. And give skills like guard and counter to Mist if you want (counter on Boyd works too anyways).

The supports are ok too. I find Ike/Oscar lvlA to be way better than with Soren because of the high avoid bonus. They are rarely hit in the last 10 chapters. And Ashnard is cake if you're on easy/normal mode.

First off, I can't be the only one here that thinks Luna is overrated, can I? Unless against generals or dragons, you're only getting an extra 4-8 damage out of it, most likely. Second, why would you have Nephenee ditch Wrath in favor of Luna, which I just exposed as overrated?

First off, I can't be the only one here that thinks Luna is overrated, can I? Unless against generals or dragons, you're only getting an extra 4-8 damage out of it, most likely. Second, why would you have Nephenee ditch Wrath in favor of Luna, which I just exposed as overrated?

Wrath doesn't work for me on Nephenee by the time I can give her Luna. Her hp never gets down to the half unless I don't heal her for several turns. She always caps skl and Luna activates highly often dealing the extra damage I need to kill an enemy in one round.

Also I only use two paladins. By giving them Sol and Aether to Ike I'm done, the other units I use have bad occult skills. So this works perfectly for me, surely with other teams it would be different.

At Rolf's earlygame level, that extra 1 MT can be helpful frequently. Especially once he can use Steel w/o Speed loss.

I use Rolf's bow and the custom bow before he can use steel w/o speed loss.

Ike-Aether

Oscar-Sol

Boyd-Resolve Counter

Mist-Miracle Sol

Soren-Adept Vantage

Mia-Vantage Wrath

Ilyana-Shade Guard

Rolf-Miracle Nihil

Volke-Shade

Nephenee-Wrath Adept

Kieran-Sol

Zihark-Adept Gamble

Tanith-Rienforce

First of all, don't put resolve on Boyd. Rather, once you get resolve (chp 28 technically), put it on Ike, mainly to make killing Ashnard easier. If you saved wrath, put that on him too.

Second, why put vantage on Soren when you can get 2 characters to have the wrath + vantage combo? In other words, put it on Neph instead. That frees up an adept you can put on someone else like Tanith.

First of all, don't put resolve on Boyd. Rather, once you get resolve (chp 28 technically), put it on Ike, mainly to make killing Ashnard easier. If you saved wrath, put that on him too.

Second, why put vantage on Soren when you can get 2 characters to have the wrath + vantage combo? In other words, put it on Neph instead. That frees up an adept you can put on someone else like Tanith.

Vantage+Adept is better personally also no matter which range the enemy attacks Soren close or long Soren will attack first. Neph needs Adept compaired to Tanith plus the fact Tanith would have to lose Rienforce to get Adept. Ike needs Aether its the best skill in the game and Mia needs my Wrath skill.

Vantage+Adept is better personally also no matter which range the enemy attacks Soren close or long Soren will attack first. Neph needs Adept compaired to Tanith plus the fact Tanith would have to lose Rienforce to get Adept. Ike needs Aether its the best skill in the game and Mia needs my Wrath skill.

You should go on the debates...

Vantage+Adept is better personally also no matter which range the enemy attacks Soren close or long Soren will attack first.
Except Adept isn't always active. Wrath is when you're below 50%.
Neph needs Adept compaired to Tanith plus the fact Tanith would have to lose Rienforce to get Adept.
Neph wants Vantage, doesn't she?
Ike needs Aether its the best skill in the game and Mia needs my Wrath skill.
Aether kinda blows. I'd rather give him Wrath for Black Knight, and shove in Resolve for Ashnard.

I'd rather give him Wrath for Black Knight, and shove in Resolve for Ashnard.
Wrath is only worth it if you specifically groomed his stats/got lucky so that you can safely attack with him under half health. Plus, you get much less of a reward for its activation than you do for Aether's.

Maybe I'm just bitter because my Wrath Ike failed horribly.

It's not like Flare is that great. He's not using any more Paladins, so I'm considering entertainment value first. You don't get anything for saving your Occults.

I really should've gotten to this earlier. Lethality is GOD-AWFUL. When an occult skill has a single-digit rate of activation even at max level, you KNOW it sucks. And what "entertainment value" are you talking about??

That aside, I feel that Aether on Ike + Wrath-Resolve on someobne else >>> Wrath-Resolve on Ike.

...I see. Too bad that Lethality is still among the worst Mastery skills.

You don't need to keep telling me this. Did I ever say it wasn't?

There are only two or three good Mastery skills. If you're not going to use them all, like the OP, then who really gives a fuck what you do with the rest, that you're trying to convince me Lethality causes AIDS in innocent people and thus Ilyana gets Flare? It's not. A. Big. Deal.

Edited by YokaiKnight