Homasa

I believe Homasa also has a conversation with Ike and several Laguz characters as well. He's one of the more talkative bosses it seems.

Most bosses talk when they do fight laguz or Ike. A few of them have talks with random people in your army, but it's almost always with other Daeins ( like Tauroneo and Haar ).

Homasa is one of the few outside of that. Probably some kind of traditionnal swordsmen duel or something.

I always had this theory that Homasa was Stefan's long lost relative or something. Maybe his child, even.

But don't mind me, I'm just letting myself go crazy with theories. :mellow:

you see, thats what I thought.

I think Stefan is Homasa's father.

Homasa tells Ike that he learned to sword fight from his father & Stefan tells Homasa that Homasa isnt ready to fight him yet.

hmmmm....

you see, thats what I thought.

I think Stefan is Homasa's father.

Homasa tells Ike that he learned to sword fight from his father & Stefan tells Homasa that Homasa isnt ready to fight him yet.

hmmmm....

Uh...no.

Stefan is a branded. Besides the fact that he had been in hiding for a long time, I doubt he had time to find an actually woman to reproduce with.

Edited by Eltoshen

Yeah it's not really possible. If Homasa was old enough for Stefan to teach him sword fighting, then they'd definitely recognize each other, what with the aging of the branded and all.

But it would still be cool if they were related.

Edited by Nightmare

Yeah it's not really possible. If Homasa was old enough for Stefan to teach him sword fighting, then they'd definitely recognize each other, what with the aging of the branded and all.

But it would still be cool if they were related.

there's no evidence suggesting that its impossible. Stefan clearly stated,"You're not strong enough to fight me yet."

Those could have been words along the same lines as "Ah we meet again".

Its almost as if they KNEW they would eventually fight.

...sorry...im practicing for Court :D

there's no evidence suggesting that its impossible. Stefan clearly stated,"You're not strong enough to fight me yet."

By that logic the Black Knight could be everyone's father.

I don't mind this theory.

By that logic the Black Knight could be everyone's father.

Quote'd for lol.

Homasa really was one of the more intriguing bosses, in my opinion. It's fun watching him have a duel to the death with Stefan.

Also, this 'Stefan is Homasa's father' theory reminds me of the Kratos-Lloyd relationship somehow. Would be awesome if it were true...

Uh...no.

Stefan is a branded. Besides the fact that he had been in hiding for a long time, I doubt he had time to find an actually woman to reproduce with.

But...Stefan's parents are beorc, so couldn't Branded people have beorc children?

Or am I missing the point here?

It really would be cool if they'd been related, but evidence is against it. And as far Stefan having a woman, who really knows?

Besides the fact that he had been in hiding for a long time, I doubt he had time to find an actually woman to reproduce with.
He also says in Radiant Dawn that he lives in a small village full of Branded people so it's possible that he found a woman there.

But...Stefan's parents are beorc, so couldn't Branded people have beorc children?

Or am I missing the point here?

Yeah I think the Branded blood shows up only in a few people of that generation, not all of them turn out as Branded.

Zelgius

said it himself. Somebody from his father's side had settled with a laguz, which is how he ended up as a Branded and was shunned by all of his family.

Yeah I think the Branded blood shows up only in a few people of that generation, not all of them turn out as Branded.

Zelgius

said it himself. Somebody from his father's side had settled with a laguz, which is how he ended up as a Branded and was shunned by all of his family.

you're forgetting something.

The Begnion Empresses are a long line of Branded. Even though they seem more like the exception than the rule, there IS the possibility that Branded people can only have Branded children.

just a thought.

I don't think so. The Branded blood shows up in some of the descendants, not all. Even Stefan says that in the info convo.

If all the children of a Branded would be Branded, then wouldn't

Zelgius'

father and some other relatives join him? Wouldn't they all be shunned for it?

Maybe the Begnion empresses are different than the rest for having strong blood or something. Or maybe we aren't told about all of their children. Actually, it's really possible that Sanaki isn't a Branded. There's nothing indicating she is one, as far as my knowledge goes.