What do you define as "smart"

DeSu

Smart in my eyes is someone whose deductive skills are top notch.

That's what I was looking for. If you aren't capable of deductive reasoning, you're not very smart.

Depends what context it's used in.

A girl can look "smart" in a way that she looks very good and in a sense, a class above alot of other girls.

A person can be smart in different areas of intelligence. I'm quite smart at the mathematical side of my course (only person in my course to have 100% on this certain test, woo), but not so smart when it comes to other things.

Edit: A guy is also looking capable of looking "smart", too.

Edited by Raven

Depends what context it's used in.

A girl can look "smart" in a way that she looks very good and in a sense, a class above alot of other girls.

A person can be smart in different areas of intelligence. I'm quite smart at the mathematical side of my course (only person in my course to have 100% on this certain test, woo), but not so smart when it comes to other things.

Edit: A guy is also looking capable of looking "smart", too.

I didn't really mean smart as in looks, but I guess that works?

That's what I was looking for. If you aren't capable of deductive reasoning, you're not very smart.

Do you mean "common sense" reasoning, or scientific reasoning, such as predicting that the amount of substrate in a solution is directly proportional to the amount of enzymes it can interact with before it becomes denatured?

( I presume you mean the former)

Just wanted to clarify.

Do you mean "common sense" reasoning, or scientific reasoning, such as predicting that the amount of substrate in a solution is directly proportional to the amount of enzymes it can interact with before it becomes denatured?

( I presume you mean the former)

Just wanted to clarify.

Common sense. Unfortunately, common sense isn't very common these days.

Also, LOLKIBA