Why do you hate me so?

Deity

:lol: If I add this smiley does it mean that when I say "your smile shines of shit and your "thought" processes offend your own Creator" that you won't take offence :lol:

You know what? You are right, Ese.

*Bursts out laughing*

No, not really. Read my first post. I mentioned something about not caring about these sorta things. Bite me. :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations Loki!

you have just lowered yourself to Destiny Hero's standard.

Wait.

He wasn't already much lower than Destiny Hero?

Because I'm pretty sure he was.

congratulations Loki!

you have just lowered yourself to Destiny Hero's standard.

What the fuck man? Don't insult Destiny Hero like that.

Also, what you're failing to understand Löki, is that no one hates you. Nobody gives a fuck about you. That's the point. You create these threads, advertise your backwards ideas because you want to create a stir, you want people to look at you. They're a cry for help.

Even if people hate you, they're still looking at you, right?

But even here you fail. No on gives a shit.

Edited by Black Knight

Also, what you're failing to understand Löki, is that no one hates you. Nobody gives a fuck about you. That's the point. You create these threads, advertise your backwards ideas because you want to create a stir, you want people to look at you. Even if they hate you, it's attention, right?

Yeah. If I hated him I would get pissed off every time I see one of his posts. I facepalm instead.

well i don't. and you sure are acting like the douche he is.

No I is not.

Bad mother. XD

Also, what you're failing to understand Löki, is that no one hates you. Nobody gives a fuck about you. That's the point. You create these threads, advertise your backwards ideas because you want to create a stir, you want people to look at you. They're a cry for help.

Even if people hate you, they're still looking at you, right?

You should take some grammar classes, kiddo.

I mean I make mistakes, but you made more than I ever made in my whole story in that quoting there. ^

As to creating threads where I demand attention, no. I am not like other attention whores here, lol, and that sounds bad because I hate speaking or even writing bad words. XD

See it more as me having some fun with those that I think hate me. XD

--That is what Loki asks Lenneth before they fight.

As to me asking this question to you all, why do you hate me so? And if you do, why do you people respond to anything I post?

I mean, if you all really hated me like you say you do, you'd just ignore everything I post.

So I have come to the conclusion that I is not hated, I actually feel lots of love!!!! :lol:

In truth, I love you all, whether you hate me, love me or ignore me, I will always just brighten up whenever I see posts that tend to ruin my day, posts that are meant to hurt feelings, etc. I really don't care about all those things. I have one true friend who is always there to see me through the day. XD

ive found from personall experience that these topics are not a good idea

o.0...

I like your avy. Can I has? XD

I'll make a scene if you say no. :lol:

ive found from personall experience that these topics are not a good idea

I understand. I is just out for some fun, trying to see who really hates me and who gives a crap enough to respond. XD

No I is not.

Bad mother. XD

I mean I make mistakes, but you made more than I ever made in my whole story in that quoting there. ^

As to creating threads where I demand attention, no. I am not like other attention whores here, lol, and that sounds bad because I hate speaking or even writing bad words. XD

I saw no grammar mistakes in that paragraph. You're clearly blinded by your own idiocy.

In fact, if you had Doom's grammar I would think you were mentally retarded.

Actually, I won't insult mentally retarded people like that.

"It's like he's achieved some hallowed level beyond mental retardation" - Person I won't mention the name of

Really? I'd actually love for you to enlighten me. Honestly. Show me where I am wrong and I will concede to your mastery of the English language.

No ON gives a shit?

That is all I have to say.

Case closed. :lol:

No ON gives a shit?

That is a spelling error, not a grammar error.

Congratulations on making yourself look like even more of a retard.

Edited by CaptainZephmarre

No I is not.

Bad mother. XD

No ON gives a shit?

You pointed out a single error that isn't a grammatical error.