Why do you hate me so?

Deity

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Serene Forest's royal court need more fools, jokers, and jesters! Loki is being all three at once.

a fool perhaps, but i'm far from laughing.

Whatever you cupcakes say. Then why does Shuuda go and Blah blah...you made grammar mistakes here and there.

I win. XD

you don't.

Black Knight wasn't writing a novel. he was posting in a forum.

Whatever you cupcakes say. Then why does Shuuda go and Blah blah...you made grammar mistakes here and there.

I win. XD

Because you make grammar mistakes AND spelling mistakes all over the place.

And once again, you only pointed out one spelling mistake when you said there were tons of grammatical mistakes.

I concede, you caught me making a typo. Spelling has never been a strong suit of mine, in fact I used to take special ed. classes for the spelling tests in elementary school. Never really got over the shame of that. Even to this day I spell check everything I write, but obviously as you've discovered spell check doesn't pick up on incorrectly placed but correctly spelled words.

But I've learned to deal with this problem. I can only pray you find a way to deal with yours Löki. Earlier this thread was fun for me, but now I'm kind of sad, because I really realize that you are a person, sitting behind your computer in mey-hi-ko somewhere, snickering, reading, and typing this stuff. And it breaks my heart.

Find help dude.

Edited by Black Knight

lol, dont say things like "Orge is like a onion, it's have so many layers..blah...blah....

Au contraire, Donkey had it right. They both make people cry and they smell bad.

I don't hate you, kid. No reason to. But stop saying "is" instead of "am."

I concede, you caught me making a typo. Spelling has never been a strong suit of mine, in fact I used to take special ed. classes for the spelling tests in elementary school. Never really got over the shame of that. Even to this day I spell check everything I write, but obviously as you've discovered spell check doesn't pick up on incorrectly placed but correctly spelled words.

But I've learned to deal with this problem. I can only pray you find a way to deal with yours Löki. Earlier this thread was fun for me, but now I'm kind of sad, because I really realize that you are a person, sitting behind your computer in mey-hi-ko somewhere, snickering, reading, and typing this stuff. And it breaks my heart.

Find help dude.

respect for you +100

Find help dude.

But you fine dark warrior, I is not in old Mexico. I live in the USA. :D

I actually nod at you and applaud your bravery. You recognized your mistake, most people don't. Like your buddies there, trying to help you out to no avail, trying so hard to put their faces in just to save yours. XD

*Gives hug to BK.*

i'm impressed, Black Knight. i've had this totally different opinion about you.

there's more to you than meets the eye, it seems!

:D

Edited by Little Red Riding Hood

But you fine dark warrior, I is not in old Mexico. I live in the USA. :D

I actually nod at you and applaud your bravery. You recognized your mistake, most people don't. Like your buddies there, trying to help you out to no avail, trying so hard to put their faces in just to save yours. XD

*Gives hug to BK.*

Except

1. I'm not his buddy

2. That doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot and what Zeph and I said were 100% correct

3. I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic

Edited by `~`Wist`~`Loves`~`Eroge`~`

Except

1. I'm not his buddy

2. That doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot and what Zeph and I said were 100% correct

How pathetic, trying to escape reality.

1. You still tried to save him

2. That doesn't change the fact that you are a bigger idiot who tried to correct me when I was right.

3. I am pretty sure he wasn't.

[quote name='`~`Wist`~`Loves`~`Eroge`~`' date='Feb 13 2009, 01:44 AM' post='363699'

This. I was kinda sensing he was. Still have that doubt in my mind.

Edited by Proud_Black_Man

How pathetic, trying to escape reality.

1. You still tried to save him

2. That doesn't change the fact that you are a bigger idiot who tried to correct me when I was right.

3. I am pretty sure he wasn't.

1. k

2. Except you weren't right*

3. Go buy a sarcasm detector

*You tried to point out that he made a huge amount of grammatical errors. Which he didn't. He made a single spelling error.